Reviews for His Little Songbird
Vane3131 chapter 3 . 10/27/2018
Oh shit!
alex chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
tell me this is not over yet :(
KlarolineFullofGrace chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
Aw! This was great. Such great storytellingoriginal concept. I was just wondering if you had a specific time period in my mind? I was imagining older..but there were just so many modern elements? Would absolutely adore a follow-up on their future as a family...no pressure
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
Was that a happy ending? I don't really know becauseit seemed like it, yet not. Though, I was really happy how the way it ends, at least Ray will probably know that his mother was really Katniss as he grows up. And thankfully, Madge was very understanding. I love this story so much and I wouldn't mind reading a sequel or something like that. Anyway thanks for writing this! It's truly beautiful
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
I love this piece! It's different from many other works and is so well done.
Would you ever consider doing another chapter or snipit of how their life is once Ray is older? I would love to read if he ever finds out his true parentage (or if anyone else finds out for that matter)
WinterA chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
This story is super messed up.
Xo56oX chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I'm crying this is absolutely lovely and heartbreaking at the same time, I mean they're together but still not in the way they would prefer my poor babies but this was still a pretty perfect story!
smartestcookie42 chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
ADORABLE! : D
danydanybb chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Loved the story... not gonna lie, my heart kinda hurts but it was so beutiful I can't help but def love it :)
Dream I Dare chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I wish there was a button for love, because I do I do love this I love how it is very well written and realistic and well done to you. If you don't write another chapter that's ok but I'd love to read anymore you have.

Thanks
DreamIDare
MidnightEverlark chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Hi there! As you may or may not know, it's Fanfiction Writers' Appreciation Day, as decreed by Tumblr, so I thought I'd pop in and say again how much I love this story. It's one of the few stories that has actually made my cry real tears - the premise is just so heart-wrenchingly tragic! And you write it so beautifully. With a story like this, there's a real danger of coming off as overly emotional or cheesy, but you avoided both of those pitfalls entirely. It's a gritty and heartfelt story, and I love it to pieces. :D
Burning4Peeta chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
I kept hoping Madge had someone else. Your story was great. However, I wish you explained why it was so important for their marriage to work. I hope you will expand it and go into Peeta becoming King and maybe making things better for his people.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Thank you for expanding this fic! I really wanted to know what happened next :)
Pari B chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
I knew it was going to happen, I tried to brace myself for it, but I was still wholly unprepared for how devastated I would feel when Katniss offers her child up to Madge. I seriously grieved right along with her at his rapid removal from her life. I knew that they agreed to have her care for him once Madge ''gave birth'' but I was wary that Katniss would soon resent the fact that for all intents and purposes Madge would be his mother. Which is why I was pleasantly surprised by baby Ray's first word. Children are so much more aware than we give them credit for and clearly that baby knows who his true mother is. I can't wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds, it's such a joy to read.
Sunkissed Pages chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Holy shit, the feels I just went through. That should be illegal, you shouldn't be able to make someone feel that much fucking happiness... I am going to die.
I love this fic! OMG Ray the cute little potato, and PEETA the bubba. I just can't right now. I seriously can't.
Thanks for this fic, I love it xx