Reviews for Rukawa's hiding place
That was really good written
Christmas Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
hey. men-men here. lol. i already read this one when it was still in pad paper form but decided to read it again. i'm that nice. P haha.

well, the fic was good, but i think it would've had more "effect" if it were in chapters, so to speak.

anyway, read my fics! :D
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Beautiful. A possibility of a RuHana friendship. No hints of anything else too. Although, were you in a hurry when you wrote this? I wish the fic was elaborated much more especially on how they became real good friends.

But nevertheless, you did a great job. Keep it up!
ItchyMicchi chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Awwwww... so shweet! Demo, the bit about their reason for mutual good will was lost on me. Nvm, I'll go read it again.
Dementia-12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Very sweey story! I hope for a sequel! ;)
Hisashi Loves Yelen chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Aww I like the ending. Not to say I didn't like your story. I did. The ending just stands out somehow.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Thank Gawd for something new! And I'm talking about it not being yaoi.

I wish that you would have stretched the story a bit more, like how they eventually became friends. Because that's the main conflict of the story: how two unlikely people became friends. If the scenes were explored a bit more, or try to get into the heads of each character, then it'll really be a great story. The thing is, they just can't become good friends overnight. Elaborate on the scene when they talked. What did they talk about? What was it that Sakuragi said that drew Rukawa closer to him, and vice versa?

When you think about it, it's almost next to impossible for these two to even stand each other for more than a minute. So what magic happened and they made up? Find the element, weave a plot that's plausible and realistic, and voila, you got it made.

Ganbatte yo! \(_)o

Daiji
Crescent Quetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
that's so sweet! yes i know, non-yaoi! but sweet nonetheless! having them together as friends were something rare in ffnet... its good to see a fic like this once in a while... maybe u want to continue?

nice work!