Reviews for Chain Reaction
smut1956 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love this and think I read it at another site, still a gem.

Poor John and his mental ruminations, it all falls away when he's got a chance to feel the warmth from Monica's skin. I can definitely see it all happening this way.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Brilliant story, and John Farnham, great singer. :)
pol chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
hey! so i was reading an old (and incredibly flattering) dripper review you sent me and realized that i didn't actually know anything about you.

now i know two things:

1) you're australian, like me!

2) you're absolutely and completely a wonderful, wonderful writer and this fic made me so incredibly happy. it's so simple and yet astute and the progression of POVs is both gently funny and quite lyrical.

great, great work! i'm glad i (appallingly belatedly) decided to return the favour and i fully intend to read more of your work soon.

ta,

pol xo
Gothic Spook chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Very funny. All because of some spilt coffee and dry cleaning. Very nice idea : )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
LOL! This was sooo funny! I could totally imagine it happening like that. :) 'All because of spilled coffee and a dry clening bill.' Thank goodness for coffee!

reeny
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
:D :D :D

Grin...this was great. You really have a way with words! Too many great word pictures! "Wearing nothing but my tie"..."all apologetic smiles and twinkley eyes"..."she just smiled that Cheshire smile of hers"...love it! I found this on another site, but thought I should review it here as I know how writers subsist on reviews!

Best of luck!