Reviews for To catch a heart
JayeMaru chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Nicely done. An interesting twist on the events from Angel's show, given the differences introduced by having Spike corporal now and Buffy there. The kiss felt natural to the story and the Spike it portrays. It was sweet.
storybuyer chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
This is lovely, keep doing your best, and don't sacrifice your health!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Almost killing the one you almost died to bring back will definitely put a crimp in your romantic plans.
nrdhrd3 chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
I'm dying to know what they are up against or if it's just hallucinations!
Logoth chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
thanks for the update ;)
can i strangle you for the cliffhanger?
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
Is it Spike or has Angel kidnapped Buffy?
mom8828 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Very good chapter; I just hope Buffy is Ok. I also hope that Spike is fine, but still a vampire. It would be nice if Angel disappeared forever. Did that sound like I don't really like Angel? You'd be right! Just like Riley, Angel is just too tall and broad for Buffy! Being only 4' 11" tall myself, anyone over 5' 11" is waaay too tall! Thanks for the update and for continuing to share your talent with the rest of us.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Cliffhanger, your a meanie beanie. Great chapter and I so want to punch Captain Forehead. Spike is his family and all Spike's hostility comes from being abandoned by Angel so what's he do keep abandoning him, what a asshat. Angel needs to reestablish his Sire bond with William, giving him his blood and the bitter back talk would stop. The Spike persona is just William ' s defense mechanism, if Angel would just act like a loving sire, apologize for abandoning Spike and Druscilla instead of a jealous ex-boyfriend they would stop fighting. It's time Angel grew up and he could have a loving parental relationship with William/Spike, William/Spike and Buffy need him.
Vivi H88 chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Great story :) can't wait till the next chapter :)
rose0810 chapter 5 . 5/8/2015
please post again soon 3
Draconi9 chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Glad to hear you aren't forgetting about this one. Really enjoying it, can't wait to see what happens next.
JLK chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Hi PLEASE keep going your story here is one of the best buffy stories I can find! Please keep writing!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Sweet declarations of love but I have always had a huge problem with how Buffy treats Spike. Your Buffy seems so much better and you have me considering Team Spuffy but don't get me started on Angel he is a total asshat. Spike has everything Angel has a soul and focus on helping the world but unlike Angel he does it all willingly. Spike saves the world for those he loves not to Shanshu. Angel needs to remember Spike is a willing good guy and his grandchilde and comfort and protect William not verbally abuse him.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Great story idea though I wish Dawn had come too.
mom8828 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Regardless how much time you had to spend on writing this, I'd say it was time well spent! I really loved this chapter. Thanks for the update, and for sharing your talent with the rest of us.