Reviews for Support
wolfopard chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
This is fucking beautiful
Wolfopard chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESYESYESYES dis awesome.
MichaelSeverusGajda chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Who would have thought that kind faced, plain, broken by life human girl could change fate of millions? It's easy to pity Loki, considering shit that was thrown at him.
Remember, he let go of Spear in critical moment on the broken Bifrost.
UnfortunateReader chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Good.
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the twenty-first of July this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great story! Loved it!
Shian chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Another great story from you! If only Loki had been told all this in the film. So much would be different. But then the films wouldn't be as entertaining to watch.
Hopefully all those facing some kind of prejudice or family problems can somehow get the message that Carrie tells Loki in this Fanfiction, as it would solve a lot of problems for them.
Great story! Good luck with future Fanfictions.
RG chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I love this story.
It is extremely heart-warming and shows us everything that is wrong with OdinThorAsgard.
Tempestae Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
I kinda want a sequel, to see all the asgardians reactions.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
nice
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
great story!
shushanepa chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
You should continue this story.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This one leaves you feeling good.
askeveronforestknight chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Please tell me there is more! This is awesome! Loved it!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Interesting perspective. While Loki, as portrayed by the movies, is incredibly sympathetic, it never occurred to me to find a similar to real life situation.

And it is tough to deal with prejudice because of looking different and coming from a different country. When the prejudice comes from someone being on the "wrong" side of a war, unfortunately, it isn't uncommon to hear the "other" spoken of as "not human".

The idea that coming from the "undesirable other" was something that another person besides himself could not only sympathize but to also empathize was a touching choice.

Sincerely,