Reviews for SuperNova
Kay chapter 40 . 5/15/2020
Can you please upload the next book as I loved this book
cruelzy chapter 15 . 12/31/2019
What ever happened to that moment? You know, the one where The Doctor from the Big Bang momentarily stepped in right after this one left?
TheEmpressOfWhoAskedYou chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
I've just spent all day binge reading this, this is awesome! And that's saying something because love triangles drive me crazy and, usually, anything like that has me switching stories immediately, but I love the mystery of it and Nova too much to click away. Brilliant writing, not to mention unique; I read a lot of Dr Who fanfictions and yours is the most original I've come across in a while. Good job, I hope you update soon. ️️
thebeezekneeze chapter 40 . 4/4/2019
*still patiently waiting for this amazing fic to be updayed*
charlotte193 chapter 40 . 8/2/2018
Please update I am loving this story it is one of the best doctor who stories out there and so well written. Please update soon x
Hestia1943 chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
I love this story so much!
argwyn2365 chapter 40 . 11/30/2017
I loved reading this one. Hope to read the next one soon. I will be looking for it.
bored411 chapter 40 . 11/29/2017
daw, poor doctor. sounds like he's jealous but also lonely and angry and sad... man, how i wish she'd realize how much he needs her and not just cause she's another time lord. can't wait to see how things go though, super excited to read more :)
Bailieinabottle chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
This is one of the best fics I’ve ever read please update soon
SeleneAlice chapter 37 . 5/30/2017
please update this story soon! Please!
bwburke94 chapter 37 . 5/29/2017
Damn, that was a good cliffhanger.
bwburke94 chapter 30 . 5/29/2017
If you're calling it football, don't call it a field. It's called a pitch. And yes, I know the narrator would call it a field, but the narrator would call it soccer.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 37 . 5/8/2017
loved this so much!
Bastlase chapter 37 . 5/8/2017
Love the story! I can't wait until the next chapter. (Finally got an account, btw. I have been reading the story and eagerly anticipating the next chapter each and every time I get to the end!) :)
angela.dickson.18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017