Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Olga chapter 13 . 9/5
This is one of the very best stories about MC and Shandy! Waaaay better than Duff... I just regret TNT are so stupid to not shoot your "script" and air it. You are so damn talented! I cried in some places, it turned me totally upside down. Thank you so much for this brilliant job!
Juli06 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow .. I don't know what to say. I loved every chapter, every word. The Shandy part was magnificent and beautiful and I confess that in some parts brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting I loved.
Darlene Graczyk chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
If a storyline can be terrible as far as content goes but the journey between two people be beautiful as they deal with the past and move towards a future - wow, excellently accomplished.
Wendyf chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
I just finished this story and I just loved it. It would make a great movie of the week.
Kate Rosen chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
That was such a beautiful story. I almost never cry from movies/books, not because I don't feel anything, but just because I'm not a cryer. But, I actually teared up several times while reading this.

Although I absolutely adored all of the Shandy interactions, one of my favorite parts was the scene between Jack and Sharon. That was so beautifully done. Although it is fun to hate on Jack (he has done some terrible things), I know they must have loved one another passionately at one point, and it was nice to see a glimpse of that. Thanks for writing and sharing!
MSUgirl2007 chapter 13 . 11/27/2015
Wow! What a great story! I just read the entire thing and thoroughly enjoyed it! Awesome job!
LucyLeigh James chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
What a wonderful journey this was. Sad to see it end. Can't wait to see what you do next.
OldFashionedGrl chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
What a beautifully written story. I'm so glad you posted this chapter. It's a lovely ending to such a tragic, but inspiring story. The way you showed their strengths and vulnerabilities, their love and understanding for each other. Excellent job!
AmorTv90 chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
It's been a great journey I loved the story..
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Thanks for a great story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
A wonderful wonderful story. You are a talented writer
Inlovewithlife87 chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Absolutely loved this story!
Wonderful, would love to read more ;).
Well done and here's hoping to read some other work soon!
ProfTweety chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
I can't imagine having to go through the re telling as Sharon had to and thank goodness Andy was able to be her focal point through that. The convo with Jack was touching. When we have children there is always that small place for a love lost but remembered in happier times. So glad the kids were all there. Sharon needed that and Andy was right to collude with them to be there when she needed them. This was such a touching, emotional yet hopeful story that I'm sure has touched people in ways you never imagined as you were brainstorming this. Wicked good job!
Magges chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
This was a great story. Very moving and powerful and also very true to the characters.
lontanissima chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
This story was such an incredible journey. The way youb described every single emotion and tear, whisper and touch is simply amazing. It was painful but oh it hurted so good. You treated the characters with great respect and that's the beauty of it all. And the last chapter the real perfection, a spot on in to the FEELS! Congratulation for another wonderful work and thank you for sharing, dear. I was very happy to be a part of it too.