Reviews for BabyBrother
Joanne N. Grey chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
You forgot to mention how much Raph unintentionally babies Mikey too, giving in to Mikey's whim and complaining later with the "I can't believe he talked us into this!". This chappie is as awesome as it's predecessor.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh my gosh! Baby brothers can really manipulate, am I right? Lol! This chapter is absolutely amazing! Leo is such a pushover! XD It's so adorable.
BrightLotusMoon chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Thank you for making Raph's harshness explainable. I still growl when he smacks Mikey.
PopcornWolf10 chapter 4 . 10/21/2016
I love how you explained Mikeys relationships
PopcornWolf10 chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I agree I think Donnie and Mikey dont have much of a relationship
Aqua-Flora chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Awwwww.
BrokenUp chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
By far the best chappie and it rounds off this selection beautifully well. Mikey is just an adorable character and I love his upbeat attitude - that's why the Chris Bradford thing was so awful; I hated seeing little Mikey so depressed...so humiliated...boo hoo (no, seriously, I literally did cry when watching that ep and vowed never to watch it again - that and the Shellacne one, bless him).
BrokenUp chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
I think this is good. Donnie always has such a logical mind and the way this is laid out is in a logical way. He can never quite believe anything of Mikey and is always shocked when the younger brother comes through. I agree with the comment re-deserting his brothers and going after April - I'd have left her! (I personally cannot stand April O'Neil! She flirts with everyone! and is so annoying! Grrr).
BrokenUp chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Raph always has this 'tough guy' act that he portrays but he's a real softy underneath. Him and Mikey have a very 'real' relationship and I think that a lot of brothers and sisters could relate to it (especially the chasing and shouting!). The Chris Bradford episode is one that I really struggled with because of how heartbroken Mikey was - he looked up to this guy and believed him to be a good soul only for that rug to be pulled out from under him. Love how you bring all the relevant eps into this, including that one. Great job.
BrokenUp chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Oh I love this! Who wouldn't indulge a brother like Mikey!? He is just so cute! Great piece of writing - I really like how you slant the language to reflect how Leo is with his brother...he tries to remain all authoritative but when it comes to Mikey he just fails! Bless.
InsaneDutchGirl chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I absolutely loved these one-shots. First I want to tell you that you are a very skilled writer, both in what you write and constructing the plot. I also give you big time kudos on the one-shots being about Mikey haha, he's totally my favourite.

But being a good writer isn't everything. I can see that you've really done some work on it in the way you mention to episodes and keep the feels and what is said just right and close to the show. Mostly when I read these kind of character-insight-stories the authors mix reality with too much of their own thoughts on how the characters and their relationships should be. That way to me it doesn't feel lively and in some ways I feel like it doesn't even belong to any of the universes anymore. That's absolutely not what this story has done for me. It's the reason why I loved reading it so much. I actually have the feeling that I 'learned' something new, got some new insights on how they interact with each other.

This happened especially with the last chapter. More specifically, the last sentence, which I absolutely, totally love. "And Mikey takes care of the things they are unable to." I've never really thought about it that way. So much meaning in that one tiny sentence. It kind of caught me by surprise to because this whole one-shot combo kind of was about Mikey's three other brothers. So yeah, it was the perfect conclusion and ending to what you've written. Or I'm reading way to much in just one sentence but hey, that's me I guess. I love literature.

Well done, I mean it. Totally loved it and can't wait to see more of you. I'm really glad you decided to finish it all up eventually. I wouldn't have wanted to miss this.

See ya!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
And so it comes full circle! Certainly, many of us see that there's more to Mikey than meets the eye. While I have sometimes wondered how much was intuitive vs calculated- the "gut feeling" of what to do for his brothers, I mean- he (like the rest) clearly fills a crucial niche. Mikey is my favorite turtle, even though I love them all! Without him, I don't think any of the others would or could be the same! I think you pegged ways how the others rely on HIM very well. :)

I loved the story. :) Great job!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
This was really sweet. :) I still got the impression there was good things between them, but I don't have cable, so my watching is never in order. XD I do know what you mean about the focus though. :( I like the vibrant energy in the new series, but I do think they sacrificed a lot of Donnie's character to his interest in April, at least early on, which was really unfortunate. And yet, somehow you still managed to find the good stuff hidden underneath it all! :) This was fun to finish- and, hey. Thanks for your concern and kindness to consider the readers...but in the end, you gotta do what you gotta do. ;) School and work stuff is important! Best of luck.
SummerDancer chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
AW, SO CUTE! 3
SummerDancer chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
This is so true. Even when Raph doesn't show it a whole lot, he deeply cares fo his baby bro.