Reviews for The Muddy Princess
lilikaco chapter 16 . 7/13
YAAAAAS I LIVE FOR YOUR HANSY

YOUR HANSY IS THE BEST HANSY
nurlyanaqilah chapter 22 . 7/13
I just finish read this. Its really good! And i loves how u used old and obsolete words sometimes. I confest its quiet new to me and i have to open dictionary for all of them but i loves to learn new things and words and it makes this story special because there are no repeated words that some writers tend to do.
Plus, its refreshing with all this pureblood customs and it makes me wonder if that customs and etiquette have been assimilate here in my country. Cause my parents actually married that way 20yrs ago when she was 17. My mom just got my dad's picture and then my grandparents agreed and she also agreed then they married. I am a Malay, so it seems that it have all this customs and etiquette that almost similar like the one u illustrate. Like we cannot hold hand or touching at all even after engage. And also cannot go out with any men cause it will tarnish the girls's honor. Not to mention the giving jewellery things. Not just ring for engagement, but also a ring when in the process knowing each other. Even now there already no arranged marriage just few cases, but the modern us still need to ask the boyfriend to come to the girlfriend's house and see the parents and basically asked permission to date the girl. But there are many things that almost similar, maybe we have been adapting to that when 50 yrs ago of war and conquer other country. Sorry for all thr babbling, just so excited to read this pov.

Thanks again. U made my day!

Lots of love,
lilikaco chapter 13 . 7/13
"Then he plays Quidditch with us and anyone who doesn't like it can go hang."

god i adore harry
even though he’s kind of an ass in one of my favourite fics of yours
which btw i think i’ll read (LotL in case you’re curious) for the 6th or 7th time after this (not exaggerating)
lilikaco chapter 5 . 7/13
i fucking love you and your stories
Dramiome.ALWAYS chapter 1 . 7/9
Simply great.
littlehermy chapter 22 . 7/6
This was absolutely the funniest thing I've ever read and I fully enjoyed reading every work of it. Lovely work and I highly recommend it to anyone reading this.
MissyJanne chapter 22 . 6/29
Could not stop reading! Absolutely loved it! Just awesome!
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 22 . 6/28
Just lovely. Sometimes you just need a fluffy happily ever after! Thank you! :)
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 21 . 6/28
YAS HERMIONE

I love when she gets to rip everyone to shreds in stories
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 20 . 6/28
Luna is fabulous and I love it
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 19 . 6/28
I love Pansy. She's a dynamite bitch and she's kind of my hero in this
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 18 . 6/28
Good LORD that whole wedding and the poem...A top notch hilarity
Nymphadoraholtzmann chapter 16 . 6/28