Reviews for The Muddy Princess
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 22 . 9/17
Love this fluffy story!
I think Hermione os tô easy with ALL this things... Beside tou writter very well
Granny Wolf chapter 22 . 9/9
this was one of the best stories that I have lost sleep reading! the banter was giggle worthy, thanks for sharing your talent with us.
juseung chapter 22 . 9/7
A wonderful read, as always. Thank you for sharing it.

I hope you have a great week!
juseung chapter 21 . 9/7
We love a woman.

Lucius deserved every word.

Hermione ain’t one to mess with.
juseung chapter 19 . 9/7
Pansy is the best lmao.

I love this story. I’m sorry, I’m trying to read everything and then work has to exist. Gross.
juseung chapter 18 . 9/7
I didn’t say this earlier, but I’m sorry for not leaving reviews on so many of these chapters before. This story is dear to me, and I should’ve made that known over and over.
juseung chapter 17 . 9/7
I don’t want that. I want you. WEEPS. I love them so much.

Ugh, Luna was a delight! And Pansy! Love this chapter.
juseung chapter 16 . 9/7
“Hermione, however, brushed them aside as though they were cobwebs rather than the leaden weights they'd always seemed to him.”

No but LITERALLY. She’s just like, walking right past them lol.

I love them.
juseung chapter 15 . 9/7
"Love isn't something you deserve," Hermione said, her heart breaking as she watched him. "Love is something you have. It's just… it's a gift, Draco. It's not something you have to be good to get or something you earn. It's not a reward. It just is. We just are."

That last bit. It just is. We just are. That’s how your romance feels when I read it, and I love it so much.
juseung chapter 14 . 9/7
Still as tough to read as previous times. I guess I have more sympathy for Thoros this time around, but not much.

Glad Draco was with her and that Theo stayed asking him those questions. Saying he could’ve protected her. My heart.

Ginny and Blaise were and always will be wonderful.
juseung chapter 13 . 9/7
“ He's Malfoy," Harry said. "You expected him to be easy?"

She snorted at that.

"Seriously, Hermione," Harry said. "No one's that much of a prat at eleven if didn't have a shitty life somewhere."

One of my favorite chapters. I love Harry and of course he’d know that and of course he’d ask him to play quidditch.
juseung chapter 12 . 9/7
Of course she adores him, Ron!

Narcissa is a joy to read.
juseung chapter 11 . 9/7
“ No," Blaise said. "I was going to say, I just don't want you to break Draco's heart. He's had a rough enough time without that."

I love their friendship. I love everything.
juseung chapter 10 . 9/7
"Such a pureblood thing to do," Theo said. "See how well she fits in, Ron? She's my perfect, princess sister. And look, shoulders covered, knees covered. Go to do something about that hair, though. Do you think we could get her to wear a little hat?"

Ugh, Theo’s a delight lmao. I was laughing so hard, you’d think it was my first time reading this.

I love this story so much.
4,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »