Reviews for The Muddy Princess
VeelaGio chapter 10 . 9/19
Please let them (BZ and GW) make the mistake of getting together and getting by accident of those customs... And then make an epilogue of 15 years later when they separate when their last born goes to Hogwart because they are both tired of the other cheating.
VeelaGio chapter 4 . 9/19
Funny to see your chapter end note. I tried reading Presque Toujours Pur and really couldn't get into it. So I stopped and I browsed and found this. I will probably finish it before I sleep.
Gallifreyx chapter 22 . 9/15
Happy happy joy joy this is a warm cup of tea after a long day
mglblood chapter 22 . 9/11
Love this story. OMG Write another one.
I always thought, yes, but Draco bullied her.
But now, I think, if there had not been Draco, someone else might/would have seen the need to bully her, just to show her her place.
Like in one of your other stories, her house teacher would take the plight to explain the harsh realities of life.
hm. idk.
I've put this story on tvtropes for using tropes. Now, you must not remove it please, because the link would not work.
maja:-)
selene344 chapter 10 . 9/4
see
hshepherd1235 chapter 22 . 8/26
awwwww! I almost died multiple times reading this fic! It is amazing and definitely one of the best fics I have read in ages. Thanks so much for sharing xx
skyeryder01 chapter 22 . 8/14
Seriously loved this story!
I love this story. It is a perfect Sunday read.
EmElise28 chapter 20 . 7/31
I’ve enjoyed this story up to this point, but it seems to be missing a lot of the plot... Theo and Luna met three chapters ago and they’re already married? I liked the beginning where Hermione shot Draco down for trying to flirt. It felt real. I’m still missing a lot of the emotion, the fluffy reasons why she’s in love with him.
Jeraly chapter 22 . 7/26
Thank you for your time and imagination put into this glorious piece!
Jeraly chapter 21 . 7/26
Too too good!
Jeraly chapter 19 . 7/26
Gotta live Harry and Pansy!
Jeraly chapter 18 . 7/26
I am sad that I have to wait to finish the story but have to work to pay for the internet that allows me to read FF. I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly!
3,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »