Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Forensica X chapter 2 . 10/14
Rereading this for the umpteenth time (because well written fics about Hermione are scarcer than unicorns, apparently), and I wanted to say how thoroughly I enjoyed Hermione's put-down. I really love how you write her.
cdmartinez chapter 22 . 10/13
Aw I really loved this fic. The smut would have been magical given the circumstances, but at least you gave fair warning about its absence from the start. It left me free of "mature expectations" and I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
DisenchantedGlow chapter 11 . 10/13
I love Ginny. She had me laughing as I read which caused my husband to question my sanity.
BackgroundHeroine chapter 21 . 10/12
I call rubbish on that drink. You had me up until "soy skinny"
esthe chapter 22 . 10/10
Thank you for sharing your talent with us /the world.
SnowFaery chapter 1 . 9/26
Pansy made me choke while drinking. That was really funny. Blaise and Ginny's relationship is very interesting. For Ron, wow he must be really inlove. lol. And Luna&Theo I got no words. Good story!
hgelman chapter 22 . 9/19
This is now the second story that I have read of yours. I love your characterizations and plot. Pansy had me laughing out loud in Starbucks! Simply delightful! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us!
madval29 chapter 22 . 9/11
Aw. I'm so glad they got their happily ever after together. Great story!
madval29 chapter 21 . 9/11
He doesn't know when to quit. He just had to have that parting shot against Draco. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 20 . 9/11
Why do they have to visit Lucius they should just run away to happily ever after together. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 9/11
Pansy is awesome and definitely the type to chew up and spit out Potter but it doesn't seem convenient for her to do that. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 9/11
Oh man Harry's going to ambush him hopefully the rest of the players accept him. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 9/11
Yay! They're officially going to get married. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 9/11
Oh man pansy would chew up and spit out Harry. Well maybe not haha. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 9/11
Love that last line and glad she talked about this with Draco. Great chapter!
3,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »