Reviews for The Muddy Princess
kittykat2018 chapter 22 . 19h
I am very impressed with how different this story is I have not read anything remotely like it!
carerra.hughes chapter 22 . 11/28
well this was just fun to read. loved it!
cami03 chapter 22 . 11/6
The best thing ever, simply put. Love the fluffiness of it all. You’re a genius.
Eu reli essa história e ela continua tão boa e envolvente quanto na primeira vez .
O sentimento de quentinho no coração é ótimo com esse final .
Obrigada
Shelljayz chapter 13 . 10/24
I really like how you have Harry be so supportive of Hermione, in turn Draco as well, here. I appreciate you not making him an unreasonable insane judgemental type like I read so often. I like how it's more real. What happened to Malfoy his whole life was tragic and for anyone to not see that is just sad.
lovedrher chapter 22 . 10/22
Lovely fic, thank you ️
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
diamondnightskies chapter 21 . 10/11
I can't help but think she won't exactly want Narcissa to have much exposure to any of their children either. I like the idea of her getting Draco out into the world to help broaden his horizons and allow him to grow more comfortable and confident in himself rather that his pedigree.
diamondnightskies chapter 20 . 10/11
I like her just throwing Draco into the deep end like that...no warning. She has to amuse herself somehow. Lucius is fucking awful, of course.
diamondnightskies chapter 19 . 10/11
This Pansy just keeps me laughing.
diamondnightskies chapter 18 . 10/11
I like that the heaviness in this chapter is sandwiched between some light and funny moments.
diamondnightskies chapter 17 . 10/11
Always love Luna, and I really like the idea of an elopement for these two.
diamondnightskies chapter 16 . 10/11
What I really like about this chapter, besides Lavender's wedding ridiculousness, is that it feels like Draco is beginning to see that you can keep the traditions that are most important to you but throw out the nonsense.
diamondnightskies chapter 15 . 10/10
Something that's really just struck me this chapter is how amazing you seem to be at getting a lot of content into your chapters without them becoming excessively long. But they feel like enough. I thought the way she gave him the ring was very sweet.
diamondnightskies chapter 14 . 10/10
Well that meeting was pure sunshine, yeah? Perfectly reasonable prick is right.
4,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »