Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Clomoe chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
I have read Presque Toujours Pur by Shealone and its was fantastic! Im excited to see how different your take on Pureblood!Hermione is. This is only my second pureblood hermione fic ... excited to see what the outcome is :) I also have always like Theo and Blaise in the fanfic's ... even though they are not super prominent in the books like Crabbe and Goyle ... I appreciate that fics pick Theo and Blaise instead
Clomoe chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
Green Girl might be on my to read list next ... there are few of you fic authors that I could just binge read everything that you wright ... oh wait, im already doing that :)
Clomoe chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
I totally forgot to post at the end of chapter one. Hello, Its me Chloe. Reading another fanfic of yours. must say, you are so talented. But I am excited to start another story. IDK if you even check notifications anymore ...

I feel so far that the story is a bit rushed, but you are also just getting us set up for the main plot and what not, so i understand. I cant wait to read more.

Thank you, and i know that its been sometime since this fic was published, but thank you for writing for us 3
ara.wilgin chapter 22 . 10/21/2020
that was fun to read!
short but sweet.
thank you!
nnnnnnnnniamh chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
Hermione's reaction to Draco was perfect. I hope we get more of the four of them because even that little bit was golden
Kali-blue chapter 22 . 10/15/2020
I enjoyed the banter and craft of your story telling. Kali
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2020
Ive read several of your books now and i absolutely adore them all. Ive picked up on a few trends in your writing. I feel as though you have an affinity for writing the best characterizations for Theo...as well as bizarre weddings.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2020
I love Theo so much. I just- awwww
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2020
Wow. I absolutely love this
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2020
...wait. Draco thinks any one would only ever value him for his blood as his past and personality are really awful? I could almost feel sorry for him...
thx :-)
Dances with Willows chapter 22 . 9/25/2020
I adore this. I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2020
Well, I don’t know if this last part was so very fluffy, but I do enjoy the way Hermione dealt with Lucius. It was quite masterful.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2020
God, i love pansy.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/13/2020
Luna is the best.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2020
Lol. “Wonders never cease,” indeed.
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »