Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Eratto chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Thank you for the author note. I immediately stop reading XD
a trace of amber chapter 18 . 10/8/2019
I am dead over this whole bad French poetry thing! Lavendar would be so utterly new money crass youre right!
a trace of amber chapter 13 . 10/8/2019
So reasonable here that harry would be able to respect her judgment and would hate to see him excluded for prejudice! - great job showing them grown and understanding that they were just kids!
a trace of amber chapter 8 . 10/8/2019
This is so much damn fun! The little details like Ginny complaining about coffee cups just fell so authentic and genuine. Fun seeing them all muddling about as 20 somethings!
In Dreams chapter 22 . 9/28/2019
This was an incredibly enjoyable little story. I loved the sort of tongue in cheek take on pureblood customs, and the ridiculousness that was Ron and Lavender's wedding had me laughing on numerous occasions. And Blaise with his mustards. Really fun - thanks for sharing!
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 19 . 9/26/2019
Hi. it's me again reading this for the umpteenth time. I have to say this has to be one of my favorite chapters in this fic. I adore a Harry that is supportive of Dramione. also I LOVE this version of pansy! anyway, just thought I'd leave this so you know how much I love your work and can reread your fics over and over and over and over.
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 8/28/2019
I agree w/ Blaise, Draco wasn't stupid but his questions were silly. It's like he pretended not to understand or not thinking ( )
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
I'm confused about Teddy's age, at the first chapter Hermione said she was 18. Or she's not? She said she was older than 18, I thought she was 18 years 5 months... No?
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 8/28/2019
Take that, Draco Malfoy! *evil laugh*
I almost think this Draco liked/had a crush on Hermione since forever, I'm glad it's not. Even telling him that it was "false" made him really really what Hermione thought about him
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
I thought this would be slow pace story and I'm glad it's not. Let's meet Draco and Blaise, yeah~
anidot90 chapter 6 . 8/22/2019
I'm really liking Ginny and Hermione's relationship here!
MarilynT chapter 22 . 8/21/2019
That was such fun to read.
A chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
I always forget if i read this story or not. idk why! I think my mind does it on purpose smh. I cant even say if its like reading It like the first time bc my brain is always like -_(*-*.)_- 50 first dates but a fic.
ThePotterverseProject chapter 22 . 8/5/2019
Hi. I just wanted to let you know I’ve been reading all of your fics (with pairing I like) by order of word count. I’m going through a really hard time right now. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant again for five years (our kids are 7 and 8). A week after we found out we’re having another baby, and three days after we successfully closed on a house we’ve been trying to buy since March, he left me (or, more precisely, he kicked me out) for confronting him about his alcoholism and started partying. Within 2 weeks he’d bought a car we couldn’t afford, spent the money for our first mortgage payment on cam girls, and then promptly lost his job at the hospital for failing a drug test. It’s been rough.

Being able to escape to another world in your fics this month has been my lifeline. I just wanted you to know how much your stories have helped me in getting through it all when the feelings get overwhelming.

So, thank you. Really.
Gingin3736 chapter 3 . 8/2/2019
That last line from Ginny is why you're one of my favorite authors.
3,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »