Reviews for The Muddy Princess
BeeBuuzzz chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Third time reading this fanfic!
quarantine2020 chapter 22 . 4/25/2020
I love how vulnerable Draco is in this fic. You really start to root for him
SecretlySeverus chapter 22 . 3/26/2020
Lovely story!
Elle.Ebullience chapter 22 . 3/26/2020
I love this! Thank you for sharing!
Mmmm8888 chapter 22 . 3/25/2020
Cute
marianmerza chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
Awesome!
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 3/3/2020
This was a wonderful story. I loved the plotline and they dynamic between all the characters. There were quite a few pairings I didn't expect but found I enjoyed along the way. I also enjoyed how you wrote each character. Though admittedly I spent most the story feeling sorry for Draco and wanting to Avada his parents.

Then there was the weddings and antiquated pureblood stuff. I was definitely tickled at Lavender's botched wedding and Luna's skyclad handfasting. Hermione and Draco seem to have gone the most reasonable direction. The whole lavish pureblood wedding didn't seem like something Hermione would be interested in. I was very glad to see Draco share her sentiments on that.

I also very much enjoyed how you wrote Draco in this. it was nice to see his vulnerable side peak out from behind his mask. I also quite enjoyed the fact Hermione could see through though that mask fairly well when she tried.

I admit that I found this story due to another piece that was gifted to you on Ao3, The Great Collie Crossover. It took me longer than I like to admit to realize the realities she highlighted were your stories, and still a bit after that to find them all since a few are not posted on Ao3. I do hope you eventually upload them all there and make a collection that references that piece so that they are easy to find.

Anyway I am glad I found this piece and the others. That work really made me want to find the rest of the stories and I'm thankful I found most. Though I'm still trying to decide what order to enjoy them in. Either way I figured this was the best place to start. It is the second if your works I have enjoyed and I was definitely not disappointed. The entire piece was well written and I was amused by several things throughout the work. The hints about several of the couple's extracurricular activities were well done, though I do feel teased with the lack of smut and the way Blaise and Ginny we're with each other. The innuendo throughout the work more than made up for the it, as did all the humor.

Over all this was a wonderful piece and I can't wait to work my way through the others. Hopefully they don't all tease but I'm sure if they are anything like this I won't even mind.
Alaina Locksley chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
I love this story! I've found myself returning to it more than once. All of your stories have a style that draws me in and leaves me wanting more. Thank you for creating such great characters! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
boscage0 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
I like how you still bring up that just because Hermione turned out to be pureblood doesn't automatically erase the blood supremacy stuff. oops jk I meant them not you isn't gonna cut it
Makoyi-sik chapter 22 . 2/11/2020
I really really want more to this story! I love everyone and their attitudaes and I'd love to see draco having a cute moment with his kid or something. Great story, its great every time i reread it.
GalacticLu chapter 22 . 2/1/2020
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, suweeeet !
GalacticLu chapter 21 . 2/1/2020
Love the Lucius bashing!
GalacticLu chapter 13 . 1/31/2020
this is utterly believable and charming. LOVE that Harry forgives Draco.
GalacticLu chapter 9 . 1/31/2020
Very fun! I love how "fast" they are going!
GalacticLu chapter 7 . 1/31/2020