Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Katie Moon chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Love LOVE this story! Can't wait for more!
Miette in the Rain chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! The story is interesting and I like the way you're handling the interactions. They seem to make sense.
noelhia chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
soooo goood... loving this as much as green girl :)
Kateli chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I am loving this so far. Can't wait to read more! I could definitely see Ginny matching up well with either Theo or Blaise as you've written them thus far. Loved the not-date with Blaise, actually, but am looking forward to more Draco :D
Mariya chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Lovely :)
Theo's first Weasley family dinner was very cute; and I'm maybe starting to like Blaise a bit more too. Interested to see how Hermione's next interaction with Draco goes (and whether Draco sticks his foot in his mouth again!)
Elantil chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Of course it'd be Ron who's a bit of a git, but that he came round so quickly is lovely and Harry's supportive nature warms my heart. Will there be weasley sweaters in Theo's future? Please say yes. Also, sweaters in Draco and Blaise's future too. Speaking of which, Blaise is Blaise as usual, though... will he have a... reunion (I say reunion because they were schoolmates and only that) with Ginny? I'm pinning my hopes on a Theo/Luna this time, he sounds like he needs someone like Luna. This Theo is strongly reminiscent of The Die's Theo, and I adored that Luna was so very good for him in there. If I were more shameless, I'd have requested (demanded) that you write a Theo/Luna based on The Die version, but alas, I know all too well how many projects you're juggling right now, even if you are making a concerted effort to not finish one (*ahem* final battle scene *ahem*), and it's neither fair nor proper to ask for another.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Aww, Weasley dinners.
alli93 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I think one of the reasons I love your stories so much is that the way you write seems so realistic. It's not forcing any relationships to develop between characters too quickly, and you really have the quirks of all the characters down!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Totally in live with the Blaise/Mione friendship!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Yay! Creativity :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Ugh! I love this story so much! I'd never have thought that I'd become addicted to a story within the first three chapters but, you have proved me wrong, my friend! Can't wait for the next chapter x
iconicdisaster chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Starting reading this after it was mentioned in a 'The Debt of Time' note.

Three chapters in and I'm already hooked. I really like the Theo/Hermione dynamic. I think it's great that you've taken a different approach than most Pureblood!Hermione stories do. They've always got her parents coming to whisk her away. I think playing it as, essentially, two nearly orphans finding each other - it really works well. And makes the story immediately stand out. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Nabile chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I'm liking this story, the dynamic between blaise and hermione it's pretty good, I can see him as her teacher on all pureblood rules but doing it with a touch of sarcasm and lightness. Aw draco is gonna have a hard time.
Now, on that author note, besides your taxes I do believe green girl sounds like an amazing thing to write, I'm so addicted to that story, even more than lady of the lake.
radiorobot123 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I really like where this is going! You write these characters very well, and I can't wait to read more!
2BeRini chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
as much as i enjoy Molly bashing, it is refreshing to see her as a caring, nurturing person to the usual suspects. i like how she seems to embrace Theo and his willingness to get to know his sister.

as i thought, Ron is Ron and he seems hellbent on poking sabotaging Hermione getting to know her brother. *rolling eyes* why is he never happy? why must he be jealous of everyone? i mean, Theo is telling him he rather have been poor w/lots of siblings and love than what he had - an absent father who gave him material things instead of what he really needed. i wonder if most of the Slytherins who are the only child of their families have similar stories.

& yes, it's always Quidditch, Hermione.
4,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 250 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 270 .. Last Next »