Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Siren34 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Oh love this story
Theo is great in this. I love that he has just accepted Hermoine. I love the relationship between Hermoine and Blaise.
Draco better get his act together or maybe she will meet someone else (Adrian or Marcus) might find out how great she is.
Hmm Ginny and Theo I like that idea. I haven't read much with them in it being together
I can't wait for you to post more
Please make it soon
maya chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Gosh, I love this - this is actually a first adopted Hermione story I have read, I always thought the concept too cliche, but your version is perfect - with easily loveable characters:)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Fantastic! So, is Hermione Blaise's wing man or is he hers? I really like the friendship that is developing between them. Theo is ADORABLE in this story. I love him as Hermione's brother as he seems to just fill that role perfectly. Nice to see Ron not as big of an ass as usual.
SuperblyCraftyDinosaurs chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
The story is going really well and it's got a really fun plot.
Usually, I tend to dislike the Hermione is a Pureblood theme but the way you have written this story and the plot line so far make it an enjoyable read and the characters are realistic e.g. the Weasleys still accept Hermione and don't cast her away as this is would be inexplicably out of character for them to ignore someone they've know for the last 8 years and have strong ties with through the children.
Also, your Draco is on point, it's the perfect blend of charm, wit and the old Draco from the characters Hogwarts years.
All round, very well written.
Cat130 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
really enjoying the story
fdxfictioner chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
eliza6801 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Green Girl is amazing but this story makes me smile. It is a lovely escape for me. Thank you for writing it.
Lioness1988 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
The interaction between Theo and the Weasleys over dinner was good, but where was Arthur? I'm avoiding taxes by reading fanfiction and eating cherries covered in dark chocolate. I look forward to your next avoidance update. While I am rather fond of Slytherin! Hermione, this is a delightful diversion, and I'm impatient for the next serving of Roasted Draco.
Duner89 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Looks like Molly has another child to mother. I'd say poor Theo, but it sounds like he needs some mothering and Molly is more than happy to provide it.

I can't wait for Hermione and Draco's second meeting as social equals. I've the feeling that sparks are going to fly for quite a while.

I also like Blaise. Unrepentent man-whore, but a very charming one all the same. I do wonder what his deepest desire was at 15, because it sounds like he still wants it in some fashion since he refuses to tell Hermione it. I wonder how many "not dates" thos two will go on before Draco gets wind of themm and insists on taking Hermione on a date to even things out?
Mscigniewa chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
great start! I do adore your stories, so well writen.
FaeBreeze chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Ah! I get so excited whenever you update and two at once is such a treat. I really like seeing Theo's thoughts about this and I can't wait to read more!
KaiyaJones chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I've never reviewed but I read like all of your stories. Gonna quip at the end sent me through a fit for giggles. Good job can't wait for more.
Stefartemis chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Hahahahahah I giggled freely to this one and many times. You do Dark beautifully, but your Light ones just keep a smile in my face all through the chapter.
I've been in a really restrictive diet for about 3 weeks now, and your stories keep me from noticing all that chocolate haunting me in the pre-Easter frenzy.. So yeah, keep 'em coming! (Please!)
MissMoony13 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Hah you and me both on the taxes bit. Still loving this.
Fluffpanda chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
just as you are avoiding taxes and GG, I am avoiding work.

Blaise's adamant insistence that it is not a date is interesting. And I love how expensive gifts and jewelry has become the norm for engagement / understandings.

Theo's just so loveable. no doubt about it.
4,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »