Reviews for The Muddy Princess
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I've liked the Hermione as Theo's secret sister ever since Lady of the Lake so I'm glad you're writing another story with this idea.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You are just brilliant! I am looking forward to reading this new story as you always write such fantastic tales! Love it.
fdxfictioner chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Nabile chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I like it so far, but I was kinda waiting for a green girl update. I love your Hermione/Theo siblings plots. Let's see what happens on both reunions, it will be certainly interesting
renaid chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I honestly don't know how you find time to write so much (and so freaking well) and still have a real life besides. I'm assuming, of course, that you have a real life. I mean, your grammar is really good, so you had to learn that at some point...
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
*Dies* "Are you shitting me?" I love Ginny Weasley so much.

"I'm hoping for a sister." - And now I'm broken. Utterly broken. Sometimes I think you use Theo on purpose to hurt me. Too many feels. You're able to bring out the kind of emotion in two paragraphs that I take two chapters to accomplish. Ouch.

Oh, I love protective brother Theo. Angry at the parents for knowing that she'd be hurt at Hogwarts for being a Muggle-born. Seriously, wtf were they thinking?!

"Fucking hat." LOL

"Pansy Parkinson?" "That's just cruel." LMAO

For the record, blame me all you want. You keep dishing out delightful stories like this and blame me. I'll gladly take it!
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You're so good at channeling Hermione. This is just as good as everything else you've written. Looking forward to more!
KaTee19 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
So far, I think this is the best way I've read a pure blood hermione story been done. Really looking forward to the rest of this story. Xx
bright places chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Wow. I really loved it. All the other Pureblood!Hermione stories as end up being all light and frothy, but not this. Oh goodness, not you. I can't wait to see what happens next, I can see my growing irritation with other pureblood stories about to come to an end with yours. It's makes so much more sense to relate Hermione to Theo Nott than to Blaise. Just...wow. Loved every bit of it.
Happy writing
dracosgirl007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Another fabulous story you have going here! I am so excited to read more of this!
lemonpuffle chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love this story line and gotta say I'm excited to see someone whos work I look forward to reading tackle it! Loved the beginning!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
It'll be fun. Plus you've managed to link Theo into Hermione's life again which is always a plus.
Fluffpanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
urgh, so cute! I like that you switched it from Theo being the older brother to Hermione being the older one. There are far too many twins or older brother-Hermione relationship ones.

The solicitor being the one to tell Hermione, that's pretty interesting. Like Hermione's muggle parents left all the adoption documents with their solicitor instead, knowing that they wouldn't have to be the ones to tell her one day.

Will you being continuing this one later on?
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Pureblood!Hermione tends to irritate me because she was one of the main examples of why Muggle-borns have just as much potential as pureblood, but at the same time it's so alluring to think of how the dynamics would all shift. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this, especially after the comment Theo made about how he can't see Hermione, raised by Muggles, as being worthwhile and interesting now unless he accepts that Muggle-borns aren't inherently lesser, as that assuages my main issue with the trope. Also, I'm looking forward to the prospect of reading a fic of yours where you don't, you know, torture and kill off Harry and the Weasleys. My only question is how on Earth you write so much so consistently.
JoinTheDarkSideOfMagic chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You've got an interesting story going on here, i would love to read more!
3,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 Next »