Reviews for The Muddy Princess
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
soo freaking good! keep on going!
Gueneviere chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Oh dear, I am being a hypocrite and a greedy one at that, but please make my day and post another update to any of your delicious, wonderful, brilliant stories! I have to write a paper and there's no better procrastination than your writing.
ndavis77 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Good story so far. Looking forward to seeing how Draco gets himself out od the hole he dug himself onto..should be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
MomsEscape chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I am log in this! I can't wait to read more! :)
Lioness32 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Great chapter. Blaise definitely comes off as the friend every girl wants, but only a few could handle.
starlitflora chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I'm really enjoying having Theo as Hermione's brother. I know she's more like the type to take care of someone but I hope she takes Blaise's advice and lets Theo take care of her.
BlueRoses1411 chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I love this! Please update soon, loving the Slytherins interactions!
Midnight Little One chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I missed an email again! Lol I do like this story, curious to see how Draco is going to turn this around. Update soon!
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
You're making me want to seek out and find some Blaise centric stories. Great chapter.
ShayaLonnie chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I love Blaise. The whole "THINGS are different now," clarification was awesome.

*fucking dies* OMG! I just got to the "cream all over my face" line. I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. Best. Line. Ever!

"Maybe he needs to take care of you." - Broken. I'm dead now. My sweet Theo. The thing about the truth spell. Ouch. Too many feels. Poor lonely Theo. Poor neglected Draco. I'm dying to know Blaise's secret though LOL/

Seriously though, Blaise's issues with Muggle-borns make so much sense. For the Slytherins boys who were raised to think that they were princes, who even have half-bloods blushing and moving aside at their presence, to have Muggle-borns just stare and say, "Who're you?" that HAS to be a jostling experience.

"If he's your brother that means he's our brother." - I totally almost cried just then.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." - *dies* This story is so damn fluffy and wonderful and I'm saving it to re-read during every bad day I have from this point forward.

"The day I got that owl was the best day of my life." - Bury me here. I died.

Fucking Ron. Good for Theo for holding his ground there.

LOL At Ginny joining in on the Quidditch talk.
amrawo chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Great chapter! I enjoyed it! Look forward to more!
somebluenovember chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I'm enjoying this immensely, so thank Merlin for your procrastination tactics when taxes are concerned. Plus, the speed of your writing is just ah-mah-zing. We're all so lucky!
RZZMG chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Your distraction was MUCH appreciated - I'm loving this fic more and more with every chapter! And is there a possible Blaise-Ginny romance in the air? I'd absolutely adore you even more if you threw us that bone. We'd need someone for Theo, though. Hope you're considering it. He deserves some happiness in that arena. Can't wait to see what's next!
G the Headmaster chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
As a man I agree with Molly's statement. Little girls grow up to be women. Little boys grow up to be big boys.
Inkpot the round chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Oh, I'm so glad that you are doing Hermione as Theo's sister - story. I loved their relationship in Lady of the Lake and I'm looking forward to your take on a real pureblood!Hermione.
Also, Blaise is lovely in all his rakish glory )
4,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 .. Last Next »