Reviews for The Muddy Princess
randomfantast chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Cool story! I like how you make use of an old cliche, but still make it original and very readable. Theo's response seemed sweet, is he just totally happy about having Hermoine as a sister? He doesn't have any objections? I wonder how he will respond to the Weasleys and Harry and how Hermione will respond to Draco and Blaise. Hermoine seemed very emotional about Draco, did he bully her worse than in canon in your story? Why did she not just offer to meet Blaise?
I look forward to the rest :).
Illadaran chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
The problem is, you take take worn out and horribly done clich├ęs and actually make something wonderful o7t of them and I can't even be mad that you didn't finish your last story.
Deleted user 195ver83o chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Yay yay yay! I'm loving the sound of this fic! :)
Mrs. Rast chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I'm so excited to read this!
starlitflora chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You are just amazing, Colubrina! I've been wanting to read a good Pureblood!Hermione for a while and looks like I got my wish looks very promising and I'm definitely looking forward to the Dramione interaction.
aeireis chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This is nice! Really nice! And they are having a logical approach towards one another (which usually doesn't happen in a pureblood-Hermoine fic).
Looking forward to more!
amazingmee chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
its really good! please update!
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Hahahahahahahaha I can't wait because all your stories are awesome
Fed up with FF.net chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Why are you doing this to me? I am reading so many fics of yours at the moment and now you have to go and write yet another one. You know what I am going to say next...right? Where are they on BF!? LOL

Love the different take on Hermione's discovery of her pureblood status; that her parents aren't dead but in declaring them such she has ended up discovering something so shocking... :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Oooh I am so looking forward to reading more of this.
orya chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
It looks like a Nice begining. i like how You write. I wonder how the meeting wiill go. I also wait to see if a Dramione is possible. What u wait the most is how Hermione is going to feel about the fact That zabini and malfoy talk to her or befeiend with her if they do si. I mean, even if at some point they do change their mind, and That concerns more draco about how he treated her than blaise, how she is going to react. This Is good begining. Well done.
Stefartemis chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love this already! As usual, your Theo is adorable and they work really well as siblings.. You always manage to breath fresh air in used up tropes, so I'm looking forward to this!
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Yay! I love pureblood Hermione stories, but with you writing it I just know it won't have those cliche eye roll inducing moments that others have. Just another of your stories I will happily follow...
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I've liked the Hermione as Theo's secret sister ever since Lady of the Lake so I'm glad you're writing another story with this idea.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You are just brilliant! I am looking forward to reading this new story as you always write such fantastic tales! Love it.
4,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 .. Last Next »