Reviews for The Muddy Princess
E chapter 2 . 2/27/2019
HOT DAMN
Dude, I *love* your depiction of Theo's thought process. Family? Then LIFE'S CROWNING GLORY-the contradiction-HAVE TO PROTECT AND LOVE. Love it! never would have put all that together, but it is totally cohesive.
E chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
very interesting! never would have seen Nott and Hermione coming-nice twist!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2019
His aunt was responsible for those scars. Draco can’t forget that, nor reasonably expect Hermione to forgive and forget.
LaLuneMoonstone chapter 8 . 2/28/2019
I haven't commented yet, and I have to. Just found you by way of Shealone and oh my God's, I love this story so much so far.
ALBrassard chapter 22 . 2/24/2019
Never thought this story will make laugh so much , Traditional naked Wedding make it for me. I was laughing 2 hours. I must say I love the story. Did notice misspell house name that could be fix in earlier chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/20/2019
This is maybe the 20th time I've read this story. Still a fave. So good!
JoTerry chapter 3 . 2/18/2019
I love the Weasleys sans Ron here. I’ve always loved the Weasleys anyway, especially Ginny and the twins. And I’m glad Theo is who he is here.
Anglwitch6090 chapter 22 . 2/5/2019
I just binge read this... I don't even remember how I came acrossed it. Thank you for bringing laughter and joy to what had been a really, really crappy week
dhamann7878 chapter 22 . 2/1/2019
Still a top 25 favorite story. would love to read a story about the children that result
BlackRoseargh chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
Adore Ginny!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/20/2019
Yaaaaaaayyy!
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 22 . 1/22/2019
Please tell me there is a sequel to this story. I have fallen in love with this story and wishing for more. You had me smiling, howling with laughter, and teary eyed all in one story. I am hooked.
KatamariJ chapter 22 . 1/22/2019
D'awwwww! Fluffy and fab!
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
ROFL Way to go Hermione! Draco needed to be knocked down a few pegs.
DracoIsLife chapter 22 . 1/20/2019
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you
4,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »