Reviews for The Muddy Princess
aeireis chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
This is nice! Really nice! And they are having a logical approach towards one another (which usually doesn't happen in a pureblood-Hermoine fic).
Looking forward to more!
amazingmee chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
its really good! please update!
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Hahahahahahahaha I can't wait because all your stories are awesome
Fed up with FF.net chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Why are you doing this to me? I am reading so many fics of yours at the moment and now you have to go and write yet another one. You know what I am going to say next...right? Where are they on BF!? LOL

Love the different take on Hermione's discovery of her pureblood status; that her parents aren't dead but in declaring them such she has ended up discovering something so shocking... :)
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Oooh I am so looking forward to reading more of this.
orya chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
It looks like a Nice begining. i like how You write. I wonder how the meeting wiill go. I also wait to see if a Dramione is possible. What u wait the most is how Hermione is going to feel about the fact That zabini and malfoy talk to her or befeiend with her if they do si. I mean, even if at some point they do change their mind, and That concerns more draco about how he treated her than blaise, how she is going to react. This Is good begining. Well done.
Stefartemis chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I love this already! As usual, your Theo is adorable and they work really well as siblings.. You always manage to breath fresh air in used up tropes, so I'm looking forward to this!
IpreferJasper chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Yay! I love pureblood Hermione stories, but with you writing it I just know it won't have those cliche eye roll inducing moments that others have. Just another of your stories I will happily follow...
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I've liked the Hermione as Theo's secret sister ever since Lady of the Lake so I'm glad you're writing another story with this idea.
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You are just brilliant! I am looking forward to reading this new story as you always write such fantastic tales! Love it.
fdxfictioner chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Nabile chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I like it so far, but I was kinda waiting for a green girl update. I love your Hermione/Theo siblings plots. Let's see what happens on both reunions, it will be certainly interesting
renaid chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I honestly don't know how you find time to write so much (and so freaking well) and still have a real life besides. I'm assuming, of course, that you have a real life. I mean, your grammar is really good, so you had to learn that at some point...
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
*Dies* "Are you shitting me?" I love Ginny Weasley so much.

"I'm hoping for a sister." - And now I'm broken. Utterly broken. Sometimes I think you use Theo on purpose to hurt me. Too many feels. You're able to bring out the kind of emotion in two paragraphs that I take two chapters to accomplish. Ouch.

Oh, I love protective brother Theo. Angry at the parents for knowing that she'd be hurt at Hogwarts for being a Muggle-born. Seriously, wtf were they thinking?!

"Fucking hat." LOL

"Pansy Parkinson?" "That's just cruel." LMAO

For the record, blame me all you want. You keep dishing out delightful stories like this and blame me. I'll gladly take it!
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
You're so good at channeling Hermione. This is just as good as everything else you've written. Looking forward to more!
4,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 262 269 270 271 272 273 Next »