Reviews for The Muddy Princess
juseung chapter 17 . 9/7
I don’t want that. I want you. WEEPS. I love them so much.

Ugh, Luna was a delight! And Pansy! Love this chapter.
juseung chapter 16 . 9/7
“Hermione, however, brushed them aside as though they were cobwebs rather than the leaden weights they'd always seemed to him.”

No but LITERALLY. She’s just like, walking right past them lol.

I love them.
juseung chapter 15 . 9/7
"Love isn't something you deserve," Hermione said, her heart breaking as she watched him. "Love is something you have. It's just… it's a gift, Draco. It's not something you have to be good to get or something you earn. It's not a reward. It just is. We just are."

That last bit. It just is. We just are. That’s how your romance feels when I read it, and I love it so much.
juseung chapter 14 . 9/7
Still as tough to read as previous times. I guess I have more sympathy for Thoros this time around, but not much.

Glad Draco was with her and that Theo stayed asking him those questions. Saying he could’ve protected her. My heart.

Ginny and Blaise were and always will be wonderful.
juseung chapter 13 . 9/7
“ He's Malfoy," Harry said. "You expected him to be easy?"

She snorted at that.

"Seriously, Hermione," Harry said. "No one's that much of a prat at eleven if didn't have a shitty life somewhere."

One of my favorite chapters. I love Harry and of course he’d know that and of course he’d ask him to play quidditch.
juseung chapter 12 . 9/7
Of course she adores him, Ron!

Narcissa is a joy to read.
juseung chapter 11 . 9/7
“ No," Blaise said. "I was going to say, I just don't want you to break Draco's heart. He's had a rough enough time without that."

I love their friendship. I love everything.
juseung chapter 10 . 9/7
"Such a pureblood thing to do," Theo said. "See how well she fits in, Ron? She's my perfect, princess sister. And look, shoulders covered, knees covered. Go to do something about that hair, though. Do you think we could get her to wear a little hat?"

Ugh, Theo’s a delight lmao. I was laughing so hard, you’d think it was my first time reading this.

I love this story so much.
juseung chapter 9 . 9/7
“ Then you'd never get rid of me," he said very softly.”

Still obsessed. So endeared by these two.
juseung chapter 7 . 9/7
That ending is still one of my favorite parts. I love Hermione.
juseung chapter 1 . 9/7
Rereading. I had a lousy weekend and thought of this story.

Love this chapter as much as the first few times I read it.
so good! i love every single chapter in this story! thanku for sharing this ure awesome! xx
Sophialenaduchannesriddle chapter 22 . 6/18
Wonderful fluff. You write such amazing characters.
renowned-warrior chapter 22 . 6/3
I'm baaaaack.
And as always it's such a sweet story although I would have loved to hear more about Hermiones punishment of Lucius. Oh well one can't have it all.

I don't get the people who felt cheated because of the lack of smut. It can't all be smut and I fint that this story doesn't need the smut. I mean... It's not like they live totally without sex it's just not in the in our face kind of way.

Thank you so much for this sweet story.
FarmgirlIN chapter 22 . 5/31
I can’t begin to tell you how happy this story made me! This will forever be my go-to story for happily ever after! Thank you for sharing your time and talents with us. You are one of my favorite authors.
4,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »