Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Clover1302 chapter 5 . 2/2/2022
I really don't like him.
Clover1302 chapter 4 . 2/2/2022
Rubbing me the wrong way a bit
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2022
Meh, I expected a lot more from a fic with 4k reviews. Half the chapters felt very samey and formulaic, Draco self-hating and unaware, Hermione with the savior complex, Blaise the womanizer flirt, Ginny the female Blaise, Everyone dating everyone and marrying at 18. Could've been done in a 20k word one-shot and end up much better. I'd give it a 5.5/10.
malgay chapter 2 . 1/9/2022
i love/hate idiot draco lol
ConyCB chapter 22 . 1/2/2022
Acabo de terminar este fic, luego de leer The green girl... Son unas historias geniales!
Gran trabaajo! Felicitaciones!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2022
I’ve spent the last few hours completely caught up in your story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2021
Skimmed through it fast, very boring and bland. 4/10.
Doctor MisFire chapter 22 . 12/29/2021
I found this story through The Green Girl, my second read through it, and found it equally as heart warming and wonderful and well within character
Doctor MisFire chapter 19 . 12/29/2021
This was the funniest fucking chapter! I love everything about Pansy in this story. The girl is a whole ass mood! I love it
kittykat2018 chapter 22 . 12/7/2021
I am very impressed with how different this story is I have not read anything remotely like it!
carerra.hughes chapter 22 . 11/28/2021
well this was just fun to read. loved it!
cami03 chapter 22 . 11/6/2021
The best thing ever, simply put. Love the fluffiness of it all. You’re a genius.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2021
Eu reli essa história e ela continua tão boa e envolvente quanto na primeira vez .
O sentimento de quentinho no coração é ótimo com esse final .
Obrigada
Shelljayz chapter 13 . 10/24/2021
I really like how you have Harry be so supportive of Hermione, in turn Draco as well, here. I appreciate you not making him an unreasonable insane judgemental type like I read so often. I like how it's more real. What happened to Malfoy his whole life was tragic and for anyone to not see that is just sad.
lovedrher chapter 22 . 10/22/2021