Reviews for The Muddy Princess
FarmgirlIN chapter 17 . 5/30
Laughing out loud so hard at the witty wedding dinner banter! LoveNott for the win!
FarmgirlIN chapter 18 . 5/30
The poignant interaction between Hermione and Thoros moved me to tears.
FarmgirlIN chapter 14 . 5/30
This story is so not just fluff. There is so much emotional depth to their evolving relationship. His defense of Hermione to Thoros is so powerful, it brought tears to my eyes.
FarmgirlIN chapter 11 . 5/30
The dinner conversations... chef’s kiss! ️
FarmgirlIN chapter 9 . 5/30
Another adorable chapter! They are just too cute!
FarmgirlIN chapter 8 . 5/30
Just wanted to pause in my reading to let you know how much I am enjoying this story!
Shamelessly Reckless chapter 22 . 5/25
This was such a sweet story. I read your authors note from chapter one where someone felt cheated because the story didn't have alot of smut in it. I thought a out that comment through the whole story. I thought this story was an amazing romance in its purest form. It was tainted by over complicated sex scenes and rounchiness. Don't get me wrong I love my lemons but this story was such a breath of fresh air. It allowed me to see the pure essence of love. I think Draco deserve all the fluff in this story. It was amazing I enjoyed this story
Mariela alba chapter 22 . 5/23
Me encantó
statetech0 chapter 2 . 5/22
Sacred Twenty-Eight... I hope u delve more into this!
triojediknights chapter 2 . 5/22
What made you decide to make Theo Nott her sister? By the way, you could really run away with 'I'm Nott his sister' jokes!
WizMonCruWil chapter 2 . 5/22
Consanguinity - what a cool word! So Hermione's adopted and really pure blood royalty? You have my attention!
SparklingSins2 chapter 12 . 5/21
this might be my favorite chapter in this fic. but I also think that with every new chapter I ever (re)read from you. love
SparklingSins2 chapter 2 . 5/21
one of my absolute favorite comfort fics 3 love it just as much as I always have. love all your characters to death
Sleepless chapter 4 . 4/26
It's 2am and in the middle of finals season and I can't sleep and the ASMR videos aren't working, but re-reading one of my favorite light fics for maybe the 20th time? this helps. Thanks for writing a lovely fun little story that I can return to over and over again. It brings me joy and soothes my anxiety.
s