Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Guest chapter 22 . 10/17/2021
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
diamondnightskies chapter 21 . 10/11/2021
I can't help but think she won't exactly want Narcissa to have much exposure to any of their children either. I like the idea of her getting Draco out into the world to help broaden his horizons and allow him to grow more comfortable and confident in himself rather that his pedigree.
diamondnightskies chapter 20 . 10/11/2021
I like her just throwing Draco into the deep end like that...no warning. She has to amuse herself somehow. Lucius is fucking awful, of course.
diamondnightskies chapter 19 . 10/11/2021
This Pansy just keeps me laughing.
diamondnightskies chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
I like that the heaviness in this chapter is sandwiched between some light and funny moments.
diamondnightskies chapter 17 . 10/11/2021
Always love Luna, and I really like the idea of an elopement for these two.
diamondnightskies chapter 16 . 10/11/2021
What I really like about this chapter, besides Lavender's wedding ridiculousness, is that it feels like Draco is beginning to see that you can keep the traditions that are most important to you but throw out the nonsense.
diamondnightskies chapter 15 . 10/10/2021
Something that's really just struck me this chapter is how amazing you seem to be at getting a lot of content into your chapters without them becoming excessively long. But they feel like enough. I thought the way she gave him the ring was very sweet.
diamondnightskies chapter 14 . 10/10/2021
Well that meeting was pure sunshine, yeah? Perfectly reasonable prick is right.
diamondnightskies chapter 13 . 10/10/2021
I really like the sweet moments with with Hermione and Draco and then with Harry and Hermione at the end of this chapter the most. The whole thing is good, but those are my favorite parts.
diamondnightskies chapter 12 . 10/10/2021
I like seeing Draco grow as a person and begin to realize he likes who Hermione is as a person, not just as a blood status.
diamondnightskies chapter 11 . 10/10/2021
"Draco," Blaise said, "has apparently discovered a hitherto untapped vein of nobility running far, far beneath the surface of what I assumed was his shallow soul." - Love this!
I also really like that Blaise definitely cares more than he let's on. Worried Draco wants Hermione for the wrong reasons, worried Hermione will break Draco's heart. He may play shallow but he is anything but!
diamondnightskies chapter 10 . 10/10/2021
Be relieved about the bodily fluids thing Hermione!
"circle of inbred obsessives" - LOL
No issues with not getting to the double date yet. There's a lot of funny in this chapter.
diamondnightskies chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
I disagree Hermione...that international Quidditch star totally wanted to stir your cauldron with his rod. I maybe shouldn't comment after wine.
diamondnightskies chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
Petrified, complicated, and ferrety...sounds about right.
4,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »