Reviews for The Muddy Princess
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
I actually hope you write screenplays for a living. Those scenes really work for me. And you deserve to get rich with that talent.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
Stumbled across it (because of "the grass is greener") and already totally in love with it. Don't know if I like where it is going but you're style of writing and how the characters are drawn is awesome!
persnicketyfics chapter 22 . 10/28/2020
So I'm going through and rereading a bunch of your fics. Again. and I find myself distracted and delighted by things I noticed but didn't focus on the first (couple) go's 'round. I really, really love your description of Andromedathe fact that you didn't elide her pain and suffering, but you also didn't belabour it. Your single sentence description of Andromeda's smile is honestly just a wonderful piece of writing.
GlowDust7501 chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
This was such a good fic to read! Draco’s healing and personal growth was so nice to see and I love your writing style. Thanks for writing this!
Effbar chapter 22 . 10/25/2020
Yea! I have read this before but it is even better the second time. Please keep writing!
Clomoe chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
I have read Presque Toujours Pur by Shealone and its was fantastic! Im excited to see how different your take on Pureblood!Hermione is. This is only my second pureblood hermione fic ... excited to see what the outcome is :) I also have always like Theo and Blaise in the fanfic's ... even though they are not super prominent in the books like Crabbe and Goyle ... I appreciate that fics pick Theo and Blaise instead
Clomoe chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
Green Girl might be on my to read list next ... there are few of you fic authors that I could just binge read everything that you wright ... oh wait, im already doing that :)
Clomoe chapter 2 . 10/21/2020
I totally forgot to post at the end of chapter one. Hello, Its me Chloe. Reading another fanfic of yours. must say, you are so talented. But I am excited to start another story. IDK if you even check notifications anymore ...

I feel so far that the story is a bit rushed, but you are also just getting us set up for the main plot and what not, so i understand. I cant wait to read more.

Thank you, and i know that its been sometime since this fic was published, but thank you for writing for us 3
ara.wilgin chapter 22 . 10/21/2020
that was fun to read!
short but sweet.
thank you!
nnnnnnnnniamh chapter 2 . 10/20/2020
Hermione's reaction to Draco was perfect. I hope we get more of the four of them because even that little bit was golden
Kali-blue chapter 22 . 10/15/2020
I enjoyed the banter and craft of your story telling. Kali
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2020
Ive read several of your books now and i absolutely adore them all. Ive picked up on a few trends in your writing. I feel as though you have an affinity for writing the best characterizations for Theo...as well as bizarre weddings.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2020
I love Theo so much. I just- awwww
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2020
Wow. I absolutely love this
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2020
...wait. Draco thinks any one would only ever value him for his blood as his past and personality are really awful? I could almost feel sorry for him...
thx :-)