Reviews for Baby Brother
ThatOneKanada chapter 4 . 2/3/2019
Oh my goooooshhh! Thank you so much for writing this and taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this for those who read your stories. I'll be honest, Mikey's pretty much my favorite and Donnie's low-key my least, but Don's chapter actually made me cry. At the end, I looked up and realized I couldn't see clearly because of how wet my eyes are. THAT is the perfect sign of a good writer, and you deserve to know that. So I wrote this in the hope that you'll take comfort in knowing that you ARE doing this right, and you should NOT stop writing. I don't know if you've written any more of these stories/one-shots, but please let me know if you have because I would LOVE to read them! Again thank you so much for writing this and I'm so glad I got the chance to read it!
UwU chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
This is heckin amazing
snowywhiteninja126 chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
I always saw Leo as the oldest first Leo then Raph then donnie finally mikey oldest to youngest
PopcornWolf10 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
This is awesome I dont know how many times I've read it!
Annie Park chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Oh my God, I LOVED it. It's just... So, so good! You really did a great job with this.

The way you show the personalities of every character is so right. I'm feeling like I read a kind of piece-canon, it's just like the creator did this. I really, really LOVED how you put the relation between all the brothers. It's like, um, you make Mikey the baby, but in a very good way. I think you are so right in everything. All makes sense and we all can see it in the episodes of the series.

Leo spoils him. I know it! I knooow it! Haha. I always know he likes indulge Mikey. He always do that in his own way, in a subtle and very gentle way. It's so, so, so cute how you put their relation, it's credible and so kind.

Raph always is protecting Mikey, yeah. I think you are so right. I mean, he is all in his own tough-way-guy, and sometimes is kinda mean with his little bro, because he's so afraid of something bad could happen to him and he feels just so impotent if he can't do anything to solve it. He loves his family, yeah, and is possible that the reason of that is just because is all he had in fifteen years. Before April and Case, his family is all he had, and he loves all they with all his heart. He would be probably rude or harsh or sharp with Mikey, but is part of their unique relation, and they love each other in a fiercely form anyway.

I don't think you put Donnie so mean, believe me. I know what do you mean. I really love Donnie, but his obsession with April make him an idiot at times. Is because of that I think the Season 4 make him evolve in a very good way. I don't be really agree what they did with the other characters, I feel that somehow Leo has matured too much and Raph seems more rough sometimes, and I think Mikey doesn't seem to have the same importance as before, but maybe it's just me. I notice them different from the first to the fourth season, something in their essence perhaps, but probably only I be exaggerating. However, I think Donnie is much less attached to his obsession with the redhead, and I think he's much sweeter and quiet. Neutral. The truth is that I love it, his subtle change. And I think you put the realtion between D and Mike very well.

By the way, I understand you at all. I love all the turtles, but Mikey have a very special place in my heart. I think because he's the baby, I dunno really.

This story is SO well written, really. You have a so, so, so huge talent writing. Keep it up! I LOOOVED it.

P.S. If you see this review, I have a question, heh. What is your favorite bromance? Mine's Raph and Mikey, hah.
SoullessBreath chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Strewth mate. I never would guess how Leo raph and Donnie thought about Mikey like that. That's an eyee opener for me. Though I agree with you And also with donnie's obsession with April it does it quite annoying at times. Thanks for writing this mate. I really enjoyed it
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
There are no words that can explain what I feel right, but that is so spot on it's kind of creepy. Touching, really touching, and very deep, it's like they really wrote this themselves! It's awesome!
BrightLotusMoon chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
Aaaannnd this is why our baby is the BEST. *cuddles Mikey*

I love when someone asks questions so the person answering will teach *themselves* again while answering, and I picked that up really quickly with Mikey.
gima2618 chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
So good I like it, specially each different point of view
Lady of the Sky chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
This chapter was really good, don't worry about it being all over the place or anything. I love how Donnie slowly realizes these facets to Mikey and then wonders how he missed them in the first place. After all, Mikey is very smart, just with a different kind of intelligence. I think you wrote the transition from Donnie seeing him as a bother to realizing who and what Mikey actually is really well.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
That's pretty much Mikey in a nutshell. XD
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
You pretty much nailed it when it comes to Donnie. Donnie is such a jerk to Mikey in the 2k12 series, and that's one of the reasons why I don't really like that series. Donnie and Mikey have always been seen as best buddies in the other adaptations, but for some reason the writers for the 2k12 series thought it would be funny to make Mikey seem less intelligent than he actually is, and have Donnie treat him as more of a bother and less of a brother. There are a few (very few) Donnie and Mikey moments in the 2k12 series.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Awwwwwwww, SO TOTALLY CUTE~!

This was an awesome story. Mikey is so totally one of my life role models, and reading things that express how beautiful he is and all the love that he brings to his family just makes my insides all bubbly! It was incredibly well written, and I can't thank you enough for writing it. GLORIOUS JOB~!
turtlelovermikey3000 chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
This is the best chapter.
My favorite character is all of them. They were so cute.
I loved it. So powerful! So cute!
-turtlelovermikey-