Reviews for Just The Way You Are
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow. I'm kind of confused on how this works, but...wow.

You have a truly amazing way of writing. The first two enchant situations enchant me...in fact, I like all of them.
Muria chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I know I've read this before, and loved it before. In all honestly, I can't fathom why I didn't review and fave it then.

But, better late than never...

This is a fascinating collection of scenes, and I love to reread them!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really like this but I hate the thought of someone making a fanfic out of one of these and I wouldn't know it! I want to read them all
Pyric chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Heh, nice! LOADS of furry Kurt goodness.

Great work right there. Read 'Demon Division' first, and now I see where the idea was spun from. Awesome.

Yeah, really liked that. Nicely done.
Beastdog chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Very, very cool. I like how you made each part not at all related to the show. Each was in it's own little fantasy world and I think that's a good variation to the whole x-men: evo fanfiction universe.
Syrup chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
I'll admit I skipped a couple of them, but the one I liked best was the last one with furries. Please, would you write more on that one? I think it's a fascinating concept.

Each one I read was very well written and I loved them. The ones I skipped I only did so out of personal taste, not because they were bad or anything.
Emmy chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
squeeeeeeee!

KURGAN KURGAN KURGAN!

I loved it Scrib! [hugs] I didn't think there wasd enough kurgan but eh, can't have everything.
jen chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
AWESOME STORY! PlEASE continue them!