Reviews for A Hogwarts Carol
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
that was quite creative, loved the ghosts.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow, that was... Stunning! I love how you changed the characters, but kept everything else Dickens portrayed in check. I loved it!
Lala97 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story! I honestly thought that Ollivander was going to be a Dementor, Voldemort, or Salazar Slytherin! Thanks for writing! : D
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I was getting tears in my eyes and pangs in my heart reading your story. Sigh. Brilliant!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
very sweet
prissygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Bravo. I really wanted to find a good Christmas story to read today. Looks like I did.
Sindie chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Aw, that was so incredibly sweet! I love Dickens' _A Christmas Carol_ and SS/HG fics, but together, great! :)
Stormysilence chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
seriously awesome!..Ive always liked "A Christmas Carol" and this is like..double awesome cause its SS/HG! :D
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Love the whole thing. Very well thought out and all that. Great job, as usual. I;m really surprised I;m still saying it, considering it should be implied.
Droxy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wonderful, snarky, and fun!
Not telling chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I LOVE THIS FAN FIC! I can laugh, cry and at some points i was afraid... You are a grate writer. _
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This is wonderful! I saw the summary and just had to see your take on Dickens' old hackysack of a Christmas tale...

Would you mind awfully writing a funny one, just for laughs? Dobby'd make an excellent Tiny Tim. Or perhaps Colin Creevey. Or maybe Trevor.

Or else you could parody 'Fiddler on the Roof' with Weasleys as a Hanukkah story.

Meanwhile, I am going to mark this one under Favorites with the rest of your stories. You've been on my Authors list since 'The Stairs Need Fixing...' (which made me hurt with laughter,) or I'd add you to it again. Merry Christmas!
Bella chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Excellent, You are the best fanfiction writer here! I have enjoyed every Your story, especially the Severus/Hermione pairing. Please, continue.
kazza chapter 1 . 12/22/2002