Reviews for Divine Will
sukondis chapter 26 . 8/6/2017
awwww
lovelyhatter chapter 10 . 6/5/2017
Miki and Midorima are adorable

I'm loving this book so far, the oc is actually tolerable and is sweet(unlike most ocs).
lovelyhatter chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
You should totally do a spinoff story about Shiho and Kise

Great chapter btw.
dianalillian chapter 26 . 5/21/2017
Hello. This is the second time I'm reading this, so I thought I should leave a review. This is such cute story that I hope you continue. :)
shuneagle05 chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
To be honest, I don't read many OC fics, mainly because some of them change too much of the story than I'd like. But I came across this while searching for Midorima fics and decided to check it out.
I'm glad I did. I'm impressed by how in-character Midorima and Takao are, and I like how you developed your OC. Though the relationship took time to develop (with a tsundere like Midorima, that's inevitable), I like how you paced it so that it was believable while not too fast. All the best for your future writing :)
Rifu-ko chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
I planned to review after finishing the story, but decided to leave a quick note here. I love your story, I love how you portray every character, and the interaction between Miki and her family. I almost teared up when I see her interaction with her mother, as if I could feel her pain and burden. Although the words you used were simple, but it really pulled the string of my heart. All this time I had been looking for a good MidorimaXOC story, for there were a lot of good GOMxOC story, but not much of Midorima. So I glad I found yours.
Good joob, looking forward for later chapters :)
JDominique37 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Nice first chapter! Midorima is totally in character and we already get to see development in your OC, Miki. I'm excited to see where this goes next.
Lock on Lockon chapter 26 . 6/10/2016
Glad to see you're back :) I'll look forward to it :)
Prince chapter 26 . 6/5/2016
owo oh man I'm psyched! Glad to see this story isn't abandoned, since I really liked it...
JustJolola chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
(Ahh, did I miss this chapter or something...?)

Anyway, I read it now, and I love the fluff~ Gosh, this is bringing my Midorima feels back (I just spent the last 10 minutes looking at Midorima pics, lolol.) XD

I've also read your note, and look forward to seeing how you update the story. Glad you're not dropping it, it can be difficult to rewrite a story. But growth is good, so if you want to go back and change things to make them better, that's okay! :)
anon chapter 26 . 6/3/2016
ahhhh welcome back~
best of luck to updating, i look forward to rereading this story
Toreh chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
The fluff was so wonderful this chapter! I hope since it's summer you'll have some free time to update. You've done such a wonderful job at developing a realistic relationship between the two. Miki and her family are quite endearing and I hope to see more from you soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
I just want you to know that your a/n is too long :(
Nice fic anyway :)
iblamemikegreen chapter 25 . 3/8/2016
Hello!
I just read this entire thing in one sitting because why not, I just wanted to let you know I really love this story and see you haven't updated in about 2 months. I hope you're doing well and will be able to update sometime soon! I look forward to it :)