Reviews for Eleven Fifty-Four
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Loves it.
It would have even been good as a one shot, but I’m glad it’s continuing :D
ElectTenTen chapter 20 . 1/12/2019
Pretty dope, the lee fight was boring and too drawn out but it's a good story !
Wangz chapter 7 . 6/19/2018
hahahaha lmfaooi
Wangz chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
lol
yuki96 chapter 20 . 9/2/2017
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Nice and i truly love the end. Congrats you are a good writer. Thanks for finishing it and for the time wasted, its worth it
See you!
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I can't stop laughing at this hahahah that's quality there
Verwijderd chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
I'm crying with laughter. And my neighbour is giving me funny looks. So, thanks for that! Brilliant this one, honestly. X
Shadow's Destiny chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
Oh My God. This gave me sooooo many feelings. and i have gained some more respect for Sasuke. If only he was like this in cannon
SasuSakuismine28 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
This was a beautiful chapter. I loved the relationship between Sarada and Hima and Naruto and Sasuke. I even loved the father daughter relationships that you portrayed. It made me cry to be honest. I love it when writers can bring emotion out in me that I want to express in real life but just can't because I feel so emotionally stunted a lot.
yveinn milli chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
It's not a hot smut story like I had hoped for, but the story and how natural you write it -as if it's canon- made me willing to read it
I love the story, especially how you capture the Uchiha problems and Itachi's kindness. Overall I had nothing to complain, except for the long battle that tire me when I read it -though I couldn't find myself to skip it- and the twins' names-oh well, your story, your choiceKeep on writing! Fighting! X3
JaggerMania chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Perfect. This was just, pure perfection. You got Sasuke's character down pat! Great job on this, absolutely adored it.

Emmz
triniti71 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Yes ma'am! Mind blowing!
I like it chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
I love this story! The characters are all in character and the writing is very good!

But I must say, Lee wouldn't have a chance against Sasuke even if Hagoromo never gave him the yin chakra. Sasuke was implied to be able to surpass Madara with just ems. Lee at best is slightly stronger than Gai, who only used the 7th gate for a short while to defeat kisame. Lee is kage level for sure, but Sasuke is far above people like Nagato, Madara, and Hashirama.

But I can ignore that for a decent story.
The Jingo chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Good read. Well done.
ultracrystal chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Thank You so much for writing this amazing story. Its one of the best sasusaku fanfics out there. You captured all the characters so well and actually made Sasuke and Sakuras feelings for each other more valid. This is exactly what should happen next! If there is a !