Reviews for The Once and Future Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
I think you'll get a kick out of this thread.

r/HPfanfiction/comments/e928h2/prompt_colin_creevey_is_the_reincarnation_of/

Copy this into google if that link is hidden: "Prompt: Colin Creevey is the reincarnation of Merlin. He stalks Harry because he believes him to be the reincarnation of King Arthur. He's not."
(It's on the Harry Potter fanfiction subreddit)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Oh and, whilst this may be a later import, british kids do in fact say cooties and I have never heard anyone say anything about this Lurigi character, it sounds Italian :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
The Queen's the most powerful piece but is also a big target.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Huh, that was some interesting parallels

Just one tiny correction, the author was called Jane Austen, not Austin.
Nighty knight chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
This one is smart and well written as well as "What's in a Name?". I'm not familiar with the knights of the Round Table, other than just a phrase, so this inspired me to read the original story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Excellent
Vfeetaimimifsyv chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
They are not many fanfanfic about Ron why not wirting one
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This was excellent - really good mixture of the serious and comic!
robdog66 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Interesting parallel, love fics that make you think! Like Harry said, where you're looking you'll most likely find!
avid reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I am glad I found this piece of fanfiction. The analogies are amazingly astute.
whiteandblack157 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Wow! I really loved the story, especially how Hermione and Harry find out more about the wizarding world and Ron more about the muggle world.
quillsand chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Woah, this was amazingly told- and the dialogue flowed really well too. I love finding parallels with Harry Potter (much like Hermione in this I suppose) and this may be one of the best ones so far. Also, the Hermione/Emma comparison. Wow, despite loving both I've somehow failed to notice the ways in which they are alike (until now of course) so thank you! Really well written, great job c:

(I'm from Britain and whilst I've never heard the term 'dreaded lurgi', I've heard it called either 'cooties' or 'girl germs'/'boy germs' depending on which primary school playground you happen to be in c: but the meaning comes across well from the context anyway)
theweightofmywords chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I really like how you write their dialogue and how you analyze HP from different angles. It's interesting and fun to read. Keep writing!