Reviews for The Hunting Dog
ROCuevas chapter 52 . 6/5/2017
Quite a good chapter.
Anonymous chapter 51 . 4/13/2017
Glad to see an update! I really think that Meliodas and Merlin were jerks in the past few chapters though.
ROCuevas chapter 51 . 4/8/2017
Quite sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Holly crap there 50 chapters !?
ROCuevas chapter 50 . 2/25/2017
Oh man this is intense so far.
ROCuevas chapter 49 . 2/19/2017
Hopefully all will go well.
ROCuevas chapter 48 . 2/18/2017
Dun dun duuuuun!
ROCuevas chapter 47 . 1/14/2017
Quite interesting.
100PercentBadass chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Is he like a wolf on all fours or is he on 2 legs and sorry if it already said it and I didn't see it
Macro And Micro chapter 35 . 5/1/2016
This series REALLY needs an overhaul. You need SO much more description on the characters, what they are doing, their posture, any movements of hands or legs. And immerse the reader in the story, make us feel like we are actually there, have the sight of grass waveing in the wind making it look like an ocean of green, the sound of rivers or the rustle of leaves, the smell of the place the feel of the rocks etc you get my point.

It is just so bare bones that it takes away from any actual story that could be developed. I have so many blanks where there should be character description or area description... How can I put this. If this was a game. then the level design is a blank room and the characters are stick figures.

You need to take a step back and redo the previous chapters and replace them all.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
Really good. We just need more frequent updates.
2arkhanV01 chapter 37 . 12/7/2015
Nice story
Fenrir's Phantom chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
Yay, new chapter after so long! Keep up the good work, man!
MinarMaster chapter 35 . 10/11/2015
okay first I like the idea of Cavall can tap power from all kinda wolf related animals. but that said you gave a very vague and rushed explanation to the process when both Merlin and Jenna seems to understand what is happening, but we just have to guess. Else I must say this chap just felt rushed. your ideas were great, and that makes me kinda sad. cause you have the ideas but you rush to write chapters sometimes, and that leaves some loss in the end for the readers. but again this is just a critic feedback from a Nobody that likes your work.
MinarMaster chapter 34 . 9/21/2015
I really like the story especial how your OC finally gets a bit of personality and action, and not just coming with a simple comment to a conversation. i also think that the training is about him being a monster or not (you have brought it back and forward of him having these thoughts often). but keep up the good work
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »