Reviews for The Hunting Dog
Carlmike94 chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
It's really impressive how you managed to invent a new character, and fit him in the story so easily
SpectrumRay16 chapter 33 . 9/8/2015
I'm really enjoying the unique twist you've taken with this story... incorporating another character and having him interact with the sins is really good. I also enjoy seeing how you've added ships with this character and that he sometimes has our perspective on the events that took place. I can't wait till you get to chapter 137 though, i want to see Cavall's reaction to that :)
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
This is a very good story action and humor I liked the little pigs reference a few chapters back
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I really like this story so far it's different from others I've read
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
What the heck! If only this is a crossover story...if be popular maybe if u use shiro emiya! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
At first i ignore this cause of the low rev...but after i read the first chapter...i know it worth it! Keep em comming!
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
Got grammar error here and there but nothing too bad.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 19 . 7/18/2015
Hmm...i see some romance plot in this chap...but im not satisfied with it.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
This is what i like bout your fanfiction Short and Nice even though you follow cannon...i still enjoy reading it.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Hahahah! Guila Face is full of doodle...I hope king become fat again That be even more funny XD.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Alright...good chapter! I dont know king have a fat and kid form..huh.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Well this chapter is just a little of the charts but it still good.
Wtf! Ban saying king is a fatass is funny to me cause king ass is...uh nevermind.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Damm...Jude dying? I kinda hoped he live cause he 1 of my fav character...oh well.

DDS out.
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Alright...this chapter brings satisfaction for me, i wonder if they meet ban?
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Welp! My head is hurt and I kinda confused with this chapter...uh maybe its cause im reading 4 in the morning...

DDS out.