Reviews for Castles Made of Glass
Ligernaut chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
Oh, that's so sweet, and sad too! The picture didn't work - is Kenshirou a guy? He seems like a guy. I don't think you captured O'Connell in the first letter - he idolises Hermann. And he isn't badmouthed, he's very young and innocent. Not the kind of guy that goes on about others he hates. But the war would be hard on him, so maybe that's why he's expressing himself differently to Kenshirou.
Naomi Hunter chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
*starry shoujo eyes* I miss my girlfriend...

This is great, Colonel! *salutes without smacking herself* This is so sweet and i shall be corny, Heartwarming. Makes me lonely but yah.

mata ne!

-Naomi-san
Red Rum1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
Like ya sketch style! *grins* 'Tis cool.

And now I have an idea of who he's talkin' to.

Thomas! *is delighted*

Sweet. It makes me happy. *is contented*

-Red Rum

[One drop in a pool of liquid.]
Maelgwyn chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Whats Kenshirou gonna write... Its all too excitn!
Red Rum1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
This is awesome! Hey, while I'm not used to no O'Connell/Hermann coupling, it's good. Does O'Connell secretly harbor hate for everyone? Yeah. Who's Kenshirou?

You don't like Raven? Mm...okay then.

*giggles about Hardin*

It's cute. Sorry, it just is. Either that or my mind is diluted.

-Red Rum

[It's cool to write in another series. Everyone needs a break, and you're definitely part of that group. Lemme go read that other fic! Have a nice day!]
Maelgwyn chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
That was really cool, and I like the format. It is deserving of more chappies, eh? Please!

Maelgwyn
Naomi Hunter chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
I must say, I absolutly /love/ the concept and style. And the whole, writing across the battle lines is so...*gets starry eyes* romantic. (Gods help me I'm turning into a /real/ girl (as opposed to a tomboy-esque "thing" _;;))

so, hai, this is /great/

nu, you can't leave us. *sniff* Jeje. Oh well, I shall follow wherever you write-I just hope I know the series.

and yeah, I'm gonna continue "†he Blood Lus† Vigne††es" asap but they take a long time to write. Vampires are much fun, as are faeries and elves. _ *returns salute and smacks herself in the forehead* Itai-des'

Mata ne