Reviews for The Archer and Canary Mages
demonboy121986 chapter 6 . 6/30
Great story and hope it's continued soon
2 Up chapter 6 . 3/12
do you understand what a secret identity is for? If you do then why is HarryHermione telling everyone theirs.
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 10/14/2020
As far as I'm aware, Morgana only had one kid ... Mordred; the son of King Arthur Pendragon, her own half-brother, while her sister brithed, I think, 5 of the Knights of the Round Table.
Whitehorse chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
I think that you should have add on more family ring, for Harry "Locksley" as in Robin Hood and for Hermione "Lionheart" an is Marion. What do you think ? Thanks !
Gerrycanada chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
I wonder what sort of wands that Harry and Hermione will get at Olivander's ? Very good story and very well written. Will be looking for more of it in your future. Good luck ! Excelsior !
animerule64 chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
Add more chapters please
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
inuyasha16451 chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
Omg. Please please update this amazing story soon
Mrs.Thorn Winchester chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
love the story please update soon
aradia1967 chapter 6 . 4/4/2020
love this story please update soon
Smokeing chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
Enjoy this story very much look forward to more thank you
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
Nice to see this is back.

Awesome chapter.
Any chance that maybe in the future, the pair could end up in the Arrowverse?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
Another wonderful chapter here.
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
welcome back from where ever you have been i'm very excited to seeing you updating your story again :D
Brightstone Keep chapter 6 . 4/1/2020
My critique would be in the wills. If they Peter was a traitor, why stay at GH? If they didn't, why so harsh? A note to check on his safety as he was the SK would be more logical. Same for "Sirius will be in Azkaban." If they are prescient, then James and Lily are morons for staying.