Reviews for Duck and Cover
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
10 years later, this still rocks.
Swindle chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
That was...well perfect. It might as well have been an actual episode of the cartoon. When I was reading the part with the kid and the blimp, I had the action music from the show going through my head.

And you managed the silly childish mentality of the cartoon without comprimising any quality in your writing. Very much enjoyed reading it .
OtakuPanda chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
This is the best TMNT fic i've ever read! Grant you i havent read many!
Baron Nomaw chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
hahaha the last three lines of this chapter have me in stitches. great work!
Azure Turtle chapter 4 . 2/13/2003
Yes! I *finally* got to read the last chapter! That was such an awesome story, Kali! Your characterization was spot on; each of the turtles were just like their cartoon counterparts. Excellent stuff! Loved the fast-paced, action-packed plot. Raph's humor was great, too. Ah, I miss the good ol' days. )

And Ace Duck saved the day! He's the coolest feathered hero ever. I totally enjoyed this. Hope you make a few more "lost" episodes in the future (if your new comic doesn't take up too much time, that is *grin*). Great work, as always! *winks back at Kali*
Mily chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Great Job! - I love the way this was written!
Daydream1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
CCCOOOOOLLLL! Hey, is Ace Duck off the cartoon series or something? I really should update my cartoons... Really neat story Kali, loved it! WRITE MORE!
Danceingfae chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Yeah! Ace duck saves the day! Is there going to be more or is this the end?
Raphaella chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Yay! That was an ace ending chapter! I love the whole story, it was fabuloso ;) I hope you get mure up soon!
Azure Turtle chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
A hostage crisis! Whatta way to end the chapter! I really love the flow of this story, Kali. It's just like the cartoon, and I can visualize everything that's happening. Almost like watching a lost episode on TV. ) Great stuff! Can't wait to see the final chapter. Keep going!
danceingfae chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
Tri.. triod.. oh forget it, the crystal thingies sound neat, even though i can pronouce it :o) Of course Shredder is going to want to report this to Krang for the technodrome, ugh!

Hope the guys come up with a plan (They always do) ::Wink::
LenniluvsBrian chapter 3 . 1/13/2003
Damn. Ok, Krang's gone TOO far now. Trying 2 steal Xmas. HOW "DARE" HE! Also, old Shred-head jsut went TOO far by letting Bebop take those kidz. Damn. SAVE 'EM TURTLES! SAVE 'EM! Oh, btw, I liked the part where Leo told Raph why he asked 4 Mikey's help & not his. Lol. 0) UPDATE! Adios!

KTBSPA & KTNTPA!

~~~Lenni~~~
Daydream1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
(bouncing up and down on Shred-dudes head) OOOHHH! I HATE YOU! Why can't he get his own Chritmas tree? Good story Kali, keep it up! YEEEEH! YOU UPDATED! DO IT AGAIN SOON PLEASE! Later!
Raphaella chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Hey, this is too great, but a cliffhanger! argh! You must update quickly, poor kiddies, and of course Ace Duck! Save them! Lol,
GreenLeoFiend chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
LMAO, too funny. This brought back memories of corny TMNT Cartoon episodes, that at the same time are great. LOL, yeah, with the Christmas thing, it used to be an annual event for me to watch The Heman-Shera Christmas special...Destroy Christmas! lol

Great Job.