Reviews for Maleficent Misunderstandings
SciFiLvr13 chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
If Harry and Blaine are twins why was Voldie only after Harry?
magicanimegurl chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Finally re-found this story. Glad everything worked out. Harry and Seb... yay! Sam and blaine is interesting too! Overall love it! Write on!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
So I realize it's been about a year since this was posted but I only just came across it but I have to point out that the quote you used at the beginning of the chapter is from Lilo & Stitch not Leo and Stitch.
Anon chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Love the story! Is it possible for you to write what happened to Kurt?
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Aww it feels like I started reading it just yesterday and it has ended so soon but so glad for the ending where both Blaine and Harry are on a hapoy path. I would have realky liked to read a scene where Kurt is simmering with jealousy seeing Sam with Blaine. But thanks a lot for this amazing gem of a story will miss it a lot but looking forward to more of your fantastic writing.
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Amazing story! I'm so sad to see it end! Looking forward to your next story!
Kashimo's Comet chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Aww that was all so sweet! And thank god Blaine didn't die. Not that I thought you would but I didn't know what to expect. But happy ending all around and I'm glad. I love the hints at Harry's and Blaine's love lives. Especially that Harry/Sebastian, though I'm probably biased. Thanks for having me read an amazing story!
Kashimo's Comet chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Wait, what do you mean it's not completed. I was reading along this amazing fanfic and I thought it was already finished and was expecting a happy ending! What is this? I need more!
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Yay I am back. I could finally login and wanted to review immediately for my fav story. Such a cliffhanger you left what will happen to poor Blaine. This is getting soo exciting desperately waiting for the next chapter.
PJrocks4ever chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
Hey, it's me I can't log in to my account and just read the update and it was great we get to see Harry's manipulative side with Peter. Though poor Blaine gets captured and the changes in POV was not at all confusing. I really can't wait for the next chapter. I am so sad it's going to end soon.
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
No! I want Blaine and Harry to be happy brothers, and Harry and Sebastian to be a lovely couple in love, and for a happy ending where no one good dies! I need more! AHHH! I am so nervous about Blaine's future! Sebastian/harry's future!
HarryPotterSlashFreakyFan chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Umm ah hi. Yip It's me again... I'm going to be really honest, it was a bit dissapointing. I really dont want to be mean or make it seem like I am flaming you, because you have my attention hooked and I am loyal til the end with this. O gosh I feel so bad right now... I sincerely hope I didn't hurt your feelings. 'Cause you are still a super awesome author. And I really loved Harry's failed escape. The suspence was awesome. All my love and support -your loyal fan.
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Oh boy. Wow. Update soon.
Afrodity chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
LOL, insanity is catching! Great chapter. I'm so excited to read more! I love how you referenced all those cop shows in this chapter, especially since one of my roomies is a criminal justice major and is constany complaining about how unrealistic they are... I don't care though! The Mentalist and Hawaii 5-0 are amazing! Just like this story!
magicanimegurl chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
The boys just putthemselves in dangers way... i wonder how the cops will react when seb calls. I like seb and harry together. Glad kurt and blaine broke up. I am happy harry has such loyal friends. This is intense. Update and write on!