Reviews for Little Dreamer
Mrs.FFWriter chapter 30 . 3/3
Truely, A Very Beautiful story!

Thanks for the fantastic, yet emotional readda
clickpic chapter 30 . 2/9
I so loved this story. It was wonderful and unique! Thank you.
TheChosenOne chapter 11 . 2/5
Maaaaaaate! Props to jasper and emmett honestly
jetteblack chapter 12 . 1/24
This is so fucked up. I'm really struggling with this whole heteronormative bull that Emmett and Jasper have to be the uncles. That's some bullshit, why can she have four parents? What sort of world is it when the straights always have to 'win'.
Dawnplus3 chapter 30 . 1/24
Just finished this story. I had thought i had read all the good fics out there but no! I actually cried about 6 times reading it. You captured the heartbreak beautifully. This is my first time ever reviewing and i have been reading for more years than i would like to admit.
magmom4 chapter 30 . 1/14
That was a wonderful story. I just couldn't stop reading. I did wonder if Bela and Edward ever got married. Just the romantic in me. I am going now to see what else you have written.
Saying that Edward has anger issues after he yelled one time is ridiculous.
Jasper and Emmett are awful. It's an understandably difficult position that they're in, but they've put in very little effort to make the transition smooth. I hope they either get over themselves or fuck off
FireRed21 chapter 7 . 1/8
Man this story is good so far and Emmett and Jasper didn't have to act like total asses to Bella and Edward and point fingers.
blondevor chapter 30 . 12/1/2016
I read this entire story over 2 days and what a beautiful heart warming tale. I can personally relate to being adopted and losing a child (without the HEA) and you did a wonderful job with the emotions. Thank you for sharing your gift :)
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
I just reread this story for the second time, I still can't believe how good it is. You are incredibly brilliant and I thank you for this gem of a fic. It's one of my favorites that I've ever read.

-Lady Diggory
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Oh my goodness. This is so heartbreakingly good!
To be honest, I've been out of the Twilight fandom for a while now. I've had a bunch of back surgeries in the last 3 years, so when the hubby brought me home the new Dragon Age Inquisition game to keep me company, I found my new fandom obsession. I got so swept up in the story and lore and the characters, that I went back and played the first two Dragon Age games, along with the Mass Effect Trilogy, and Twilight was kind of put on the back burner. To leave this, I even had to reset my password, because the majority of DA and ME fanfics are on Ao3! I'm not even on twitter any more, but I still get 'popular tweet' emails, and that's how I saw this fic.
When it comes to Twilight, I'm more of a Vamp AU girl, but I do love my angsty human stories, and this certainly fits the bill.
I know we're friends on FB, but I'm not on there much at the moment, so I just wanted to drop you this to say that I'm still in awe of you and your talent, and I am so happy and proud for you to be doing so well, both in fandom and out, with all of your amazing stories.
I'm absolutely loving this, and I couldn't picture a better fic to bring me back into the world again. I didn't realise how much I had missed these two characters that were such a huge part of my life, as silly as that sounds, if that makes sense. 3
HappyEndingLover chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
Great story! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Sad
readingmama chapter 30 . 8/29/2016
Okay. That's about as happy as I could have hoped for so I stil love you.
4,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »