Reviews for Little Dreamer
marymary123 chapter 27 . 8/31
Good story. Thank you
cullengirl08 chapter 30 . 8/11
This was my first chance to read this one, and it was a great one! Loved it!
I’m glad they’re suffering a little taste of what Bella went through
Honestly it’s what jasper and Emmett deserve for being assholes to Edward and Bella they thought they had their happily ever after but they thought like Ana that her booty was a piano
I don’t feel bad for jasper and Emmett
I like how Carlisle and Charlie are so supportive.
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 30 . 5/1
I needed so much tissue for this beautiful, wonderful, heart-wrenching story!

I loved this more than there are words. Even when I was getting angry and frustrated right alongside the characters I was still loving this unique, emotional, truly well written tale. Thank you so very, very much for sharing this one!

Blessings,
BMW
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 30 . 3/13
Wow amazing story glad I stayed till the end
Flora Mile chapter 30 . 2/26
Love it! Well done
Flora Mile chapter 20 . 2/23
I'd like to see jasper and em have a baby of there own. Not adopted, but sergeant
Flora Mile chapter 9 . 2/21
Oh my... What a heart breaking story
Adonisx chapter 13 . 1/20
god this story is so good but it's also killing me on the insides!
MistressMermaid chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
This made me cry. It was heartbreaking to see everyone struggle in the earlier chapters. I also love how mature Katie is in this book. It was very well written and I enjoyed it very much! Different to see a Fan Fiction where Emmett and Jasper are gay together... but none the less very good.
Twiheart1901EC chapter 30 . 11/28/2018
This story has to be one of my favorites. Love love love it
inmyeyes19 chapter 30 . 11/19/2018
Super late review but I found this story after I read your authors note in chapter 23 of Fighting Chance (FYI love love love fighting chance). I’ve been following you for a couple of years and I tend not to review because I always forget but I can’t believe I missed this story! Loved how this story went about and now I’m going through all your other stories to see which ones slipped passed me. ️️️️️️️
4,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »