Reviews for Little Dreamer
BethanyRose92 chapter 30 . 12/9
What an amazing story. It’s heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I think you kept it real and raw. No nonsense or unnecessary drama and angstJust a beautiful story. Thank you for writing this.
I am overflowing with joy
I just cried reading Charlie’s conversation with Edward. Such a great dad. Oh my god. Literally crying endless tears.
Ok. I take it back. I guess I'm glad Bella and Edward got Katie back. *said kinda grudgingly, while scuffing feet awkwardly in the dirt*
A really satisfying story all around. I've read a greater number of your stories than I have by any one other author in the Twiverse fanfiction. Altho' I HAVE read just about every thing Twilight-related by PA Lassiter, but that is a totally different experience as she simply continued the Midnight Sun-esque canon thing.
Poor Katie! I bet she thinks if she never wanted those tests done, everything would be fine. Poor everyone! my heart aches for all of them.
Right now, as much as it hurts Bella and/or Edward, I think that this meeting should be a one time thing. Katie is who is important here, not the law, not biological rights, but Katie. Katie is happy, healthy and thriving; the fact that her parents are not a hetero couple does not mitigate that fact. Emmett needs to check himself-kids are very perceptive to the emotions of others, especially their parents.
Sprog101 chapter 30 . 8/27
Such a great way to end the story. Brilliant.
Sprog101 chapter 29 . 8/27
I love this story despite the pain. I love how they work so well together :)
Sprog101 chapter 28 . 8/27
Another great chapter. It is great to see how things are further into their future, rather than the story just stopping
Sprog101 chapter 27 . 8/27
Aww, even though she was hurt, I think it was a important turning point
Sprog101 chapter 26 . 8/27
Finally! Haha
Sprog101 chapter 25 . 8/26
I hope they are okay. Another great chapter
Sprog101 chapter 24 . 8/26
Yay! Go Katie, the plotter!
Sprog101 chapter 23 . 8/26
Another great chapter. Katie is adorable!
Sprog101 chapter 22 . 8/26
This was a sad yet happy chapter to read.
4,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »