Reviews for Different Circumstances
Amberlina0418 chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
love this story! good job.
Xanderling chapter 5 . 10/26/2019
Lol! Loving badass Elena ! It’s about time the Quarter had a Queen xoxoxo
Xanderling chapter 18 . 9/11/2019
Finn checking into a hotel to avoid the ‘ noise’ hahaa . Love the story
Xanderling chapter 17 . 9/11/2019
Bekah .., Noooo! I never seen Bekah portrayed as the evil one to this extend .. loved this chapter
Xanderling chapter 13 . 9/11/2019
I didn’t see this coming , not sure how I feel about it . Why married if the first chance you have you run away with another man and this is so much drama less than 24 hours after the wedding .. don’t get it
Drip chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
A writer named Celestia7Specter (aka Mrs Specter Mikaelson Reid, Vicious Mrs. Frosty, natashavolturi, egomania_nova, and lady_psychedelic) has stolen from over 100 fanfiction authors, including yourself. This fic in particular is currently posted on Wattpad at the Celestia7Specter account, under which she has stolen at least 50 other blatantly plagiarized fics. I've already tried reporting her to no avail, but I hope Wattpad will start caring if more authors submit plagiarism complaints (aka DMCA notices). Please consider reporting her to Wattpad on their DMCA form.
TVfan72 chapter 21 . 11/17/2018
I love it!
TVfan72 chapter 9 . 11/15/2018
What happened to her being in school?
TVfan72 chapter 2 . 11/15/2018
I can’t believe Damon. Just make me wanna jump in the story n kill him
Emily chapter 21 . 11/21/2017
I really love the story..I ship Elijha
Kushka chapter 21 . 3/27/2017
Good story
xrikkeager chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
How is she a virgin when in earlier chapters she alluded to the fact that she had slept with (only) Stefan and that it was a disappointment?
Lexie chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Great story! Actually like it, Elena and Elijah together as a couple, I think they are cute.

I just found yours stories and for sure I going to read all, well almost all, I don't really like Delena.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
lol keep this going its gregta
Aria Daughter of Chaos chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
Each one of these outtakes was great to read! I loved the one with the brothers trying to put together a baby crib and I just adored the last one! It was so cute!