Reviews for The Incident
lillalil chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
This is a masterpiece...
tweetzone86 chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
I literally cannot breathe! ROFL LOL!

My dear, this has got to be one of the all time funniest things I've ever read in my life!

Excellent work! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
It's 3am and I had to quiet my giggles. This was hilarious. I love it! It's true though, nothing like going through the same misery to unite people.
Thaishi chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
HAHAHAHAHA THE BEST!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
By the way, congratulations on the artwork for this story. Very apt!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
That was absolutely hilarious. Those poor elves - and poor Elrond. The mind boggles though at the twins having to swallow a spoonful of laxative laced syrup every time they played a prank. To have got down five gallons is a lot of pranks so that punishment clearly didn't work!

My commiserations about your cat. Your tale about him falling in some manure and trailing it into the house, reminds me of my Cairn terrier, who came home from a walk absolutely reeking (and looking extremely pleased with herself). To this day I don't know what it was she had rolled in, or where she found it, but I do know that it took four baths and a whole bottle of dog shampoo to get rid of the smell. RIP Heather, a little dog with a huge personality.
wenduo chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Aww R.I.P Blackie. It's so sad that so many dies because of cars :(
Haha so funny fanfiction xD i'm not sure who i feel most sorry for. But woah five gallons of the nightmare mix of medicines? What kind of punishment will Elrond make for them when that mix is gone? Oo
gginsc chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Sorry about your cat. My dog was poisoned and I put her to sleep because I could not afford the surgery she needed. I wish I could have put the bastard who poisoned her to sleep as well.