Reviews for Avenger of Death
Rasl16 chapter 4 . 6/8
I love your story. I love the way you portrayed Harry like save the world today, go blow stuff up in work tomorrow. I also love the idea that romance isn’t the main part of your story but I really hope there is a Natasha/Harry pairing in the distant future. I’m just a really sucker for that ship especially if it was well done.
Addictedforevermore chapter 4 . 4/17
I like it so far. Please write more.
mattcun chapter 4 . 3/23
I can't wait to see the next chapter
Harry x some other male character players I like HP as the submissive ones n the story

What is wrong with me
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 4 . 1/8
A friendship would be great, I mean it's your story, but male-female friendships are so rare, as well as their friendship dynamic would be so amusing. Also, with Harry being so much mentally older and having experienced as much as he has, I think it would be very odd being in a relationship with someone who couldn't even fathom his life.
It's been three years, but I shall keep my hopes up.
Awaldwn chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Really looking forward for an update :) I would prefer no slash with your plot since, to me, it doesn't make sense with the age gap b/n harry and Natasha being so huge (centuries huge) among other things that would make the relationship weird to me. Still can't wait for an update regardless if there's a pairing!
EvenLoveLies chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
this is really good plz update
Z chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Please update
Willowtree8 chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
AMAZING!
azzzeeeehA chapter 4 . 6/25/2017
This is pretty interesting so far. Good luck. ;)
kilersenses chapter 4 . 6/20/2017
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHahaha i love dis...i need more ! GIVE MEH!
PonderingLady chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
Loveing how this story has started, please continue it. 3 :D
TrustyFoxy chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
No natasha/harry please they could jist be bros
Z chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
Please continue
ShadowThief126 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
Interesting story so far. I'm curious to see what Loki has planned. Please update soon.