Reviews for To Live and Die in Weisshaupt
Keep going chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
yes love ur work kep updating new stories
BBBeast chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
this has been a hidden gem, cant tel you how long ive looked for a (good) male paring story for leliiana.
yeah man would love if you kept doing more Leliana x male pairings( there's not enough of them haha),

by the way you gonna continue on with trespasser?

ps. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Yes i do want more leliana and male character as they are so few fic about them ..all im suggesting is that if you can do it more detail and make them more longer and more chapters . Sometimes there are fics that i like the pairing but painfully shorts and some of them are one shots..this constantly hampering me down , all in all its up to you if you want to do it or not ,cheers
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
ayyye chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
ayyye! I know u listening to me dogg, good job
ayyye chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
bro legit update this shit
Korderoo chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Man - what an overwhelming situation! I am so worried for the heroes! Can't wait to read more! Thanks!
SharpRevan chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
Now I do wonder who would win in a fight: Warden, Hawke, or the Inquisitor?
Money's on the Warden!
Baslias chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
nice story
Korderoo chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
It's awesome to have the heroes together. I can't wait to read more! Thank you!
Wile E Coyote 01 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Thank god a new chapter, after THAT clifhanger from the previous chapter I might say about time and thank you so very much. ;-)
Wow, there was so much in this chapter I would like to point out, first of all the interactions between your Hawke and Brady and Morrigan and Leliana were spot on. Especially the little banter between the ladies brought back some memories. And I have to say you write the fight scence incredibly well and entertaining!
So now I am excited what you have in store for us next and can not wait for the next chapter.

ogmios86 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Yes, finally new chapter. :D Thank you. Awesome as always. Three heroes finally together, eh?
Wile E Coyote 01 chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Wow I really like where this is going! You have something very special here and I like the time you are taking to establish a careful build up of the tension and you make it clear that the stakes are very high for the characters and I really like this.
I am also very happy to see that the drunk dwarf is still on the right side and hopefully will do some hitting with his axe very soon ;-).

Oh and your "villains" are great, they are just the right kind of evil to read and I hope that you can update soon.

Wile E. Coyote chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Oh I love Morrigans phrase so much, an the way Claudia Black delivered this line gets me every time ;-).
Two very good chapters, you have my thanks! The scene between Leliana and Alistair might be a little bit too short for my taste but maybe there will be another one? But The Iron Bull and Blackwall made my day, and the arrival of Celine and Briala was well done.
Poor Damon but wait a second, is Oghren on the same side as this Adler guy? Oh come on you drunk dwarf! I really hope I have misread this part...
And yeah Anders... If he will be a little bit like the old Anders from Dragon Age Awakening than hell yes, but please not the weepy self righteous coward and from DA2... But this is your story and I will read it no matter what happens.

Skylark chapter 4 . 4/18/2015