Reviews for Felinious Rex - A Series of Fortunate Events
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Finally! Someone who can write properly. Amazing, well done!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
Aereal! I am far far late in reviewing this, having only just gotten around to reading it. It was very exciting but also rather embarrassing that someone was so inspired by my fic as to write something off it. It's fabulous! K and Z are cute and Felix is endearing and it's a lovely quiet moment in this parallel AU of yours. :D It's also a welcome boost to my own oft-flagging belief in their 'ship.
Erzatscarlett chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
So good. I'm so looking forward to Book 6
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
Beautiful writing! Loved the weapons as always :D loved how you added reminders as where in the books we were :) update again soon!
Owlkin chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
Kitty was on an assignation and he ran to Karigan's rescue lol? Adorable.
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Nice, a little short but good :D please more Ghost Kitty! Loved it, update soon!
Emily chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I enjoyed this immensely. Well written. My only complaint is that I was hoping for some K/Z interaction!
Owlkin chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I think your dialogue style has changed, in a good way. And I like Zachary's very calm yet wry demeanor, it somehow really suits him and the situation you wrote.
Emily chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
What a great piece! Loving this so far. I can't wait to see what the king's reaction will be. Update soon!
Owlkin chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Lord Arey's family gives me Bennet vibes. Most intriguing political machinations that vilify Coutre. I find this most pleasing. And Ghost Kitty leaping upon the King was my favorite moment. Does Kitty indulge in a quick nuzzle before releasing his message?
Britt32 chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Very nice. Any way to thwart a ZE marriage. Every time I read about them together I puke a little in my mouth.
Britt32 chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Nice to have a K and Z match. Read GR again a month ago and the hope and love between them was so nice. Wish I could just leave it there!
Louisiana Stephenic chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Hahahaha, loved it :D ghost Kitty! Fashion! Willis! It was great please update soon :P
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
More please...this is quite interesting!
MecaniChick chapter 3 . 5/10/2016