Reviews for First Kisses
Applepagly chapter 15 . 12/2
Dear Witchyprincess,
I don't know if you'll ever read this review... so many years have passed since you first published this story!
Surely, your life went on and maybe you'll look back at those days and laugh, or you'll feel embarassed or, you know, all those things that you think of yourself once that you grow up and you come across things you wrote about a thousand years ago.
But, anyway, what I want to say is... please, don't consider it something to feel uncomfortable with!
This story really meant everything to me.
I first red it about three or four years ago; or better, I started reading the italian translation of "First Kisses"in but, as it was incomplete, I decided I would look for the true author and for the chapters that the translation was still missing.
Truly, all of your Fan Fictions gave me chills (in a positive way, of course); but "Never Say Never" and, above all, "First Kisses" were my very best ones.
I wouldn't even know what to start with!
I always read First Kisses whenever I feel sad, when I am feeling melancholy or somehow happy, you know... because I can really, really get into Pan's shoes, because you had that ability to describe her mood and her feelings in such a perfect way!
You were able to render the plot even more interesting thanks to all the introspection you filled the story with and, well, what else can I say?
I am really glad I got the opportunity of reading these works of yours, because I sincerely think of them as of something I'll always keep in my heart unless I forget everything when I'm too old to even remember my name.
So please, please, don't ever remove your stories from the site or think they are a sort of "dark piece" from your past as a writer, because they really ar not!
Well, I hope I didn't annoy you; I just thought I would at least have to review now that I have re-read everything.
Thank you very much for the awesome stories you gave us!
anushkagautam90 chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
Please if its possible make a sequel...this story is just amazinggggggg
anushkagautam90 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This storyyyyyyy is my first and going to be always my favroite. O my godddd i m in toatally and madly in love with this story and of course TP stories...this story made me love them both like crazy as hell...i cant even tell you that how much this story meant to me every word every line everi sentence every page is special to my heart...this story is an apple of my eye...girl u did fabullous job wid the story i wish u ol the luck for your future i r brilliant
Lolagirl chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
This is probably my favourite fic of yours. It was so brilliantly done and I loved every single chapter. It seemed like you just got better as each chapter went on and the only thing I didn't like was that it ended because I wanted more! :P I felt this fic was a lot better than 'never say never' which I beleive you wrote instead of a sequel to this, which I'm a little upset about because I feel a sequel to 'first kisses' would have been much better than 'never say never' (yes I really didn't like it)
Arcana Fool chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
I loved it! Will forever remain one of my favourite T/P fics. I loved how it was just pure Trunks x Pan, no focus on other DB couples and no OC's getting in the way. Just and only T/P, something a lot of other fics unfortunatly don't do.

First 10 or so chapters were amazing, but once Trunks and Pan moved in together, it became PERFECT! So much fluff and romance and I loved their interactions. I only wish we would have gotten a few more chapters of them living together as well as details on how they're life was after they finally got together
Opal chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
you should do 1 that takes place durin those 3 years right after trunks and pans talk
Opal chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
I love this ch. it is hilarious
Opal chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
CUTE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Good chapter and vegeta is spelled vegeta not with an I
mi-chan he7 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Wow! This chapter is really deep! Absolutely stunning. The last ones were about refreshing humors and then the emotion got changed in this 13th chapter.
Thank you for writing this great fic! I'm officially like it more and will put this in my favorite story lists in :*
mi-chan he7 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Omg! Hahahaha.. I had a merry time reading some of your last chapters. Even tough Gohan was so out of character since he should not hesitated in beating Trunks for thinking that he has been in a relationship with Pan.

I just thought that it would be a little bit emotional night for Goten and Bra but you put a humor show instead. But it was really refreshing. I had a good time.

Just one thing lacks from your story: Trunks and Goten friendship isn't developed strongly in this fic. However, it's still acceptable since this fic's point of views were mainly on Pan's.

Good work! :*
mi-chan he7 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Hi there! I enjoyed reading your fic so far. I thought it's very cute. I particularly love this chapter 4. The whole coffee and juice ordeal was hilarious :D
Misa108 chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
Really great story! I enjoyed reading it, I might actually just read all of your stories and hope one you come back to writing.
RealTalk chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
i hate marron, i would have hit her. yes violence is not the answer but damn sometimes you have to KNOCK some sense into people...just saying that's my family motto
marissa chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
poor panny :( i was in the same story once but with out the powers XD