Reviews for First Kisses
Lolagirl chapter 15 . 4/13
This is probably my favourite fic of yours. It was so brilliantly done and I loved every single chapter. It seemed like you just got better as each chapter went on and the only thing I didn't like was that it ended because I wanted more! :P I felt this fic was a lot better than 'never say never' which I beleive you wrote instead of a sequel to this, which I'm a little upset about because I feel a sequel to 'first kisses' would have been much better than 'never say never' (yes I really didn't like it)
Lightning Nova chapter 15 . 4/9
I loved it! Will forever remain one of my favourite T/P fics. I loved how it was just pure Trunks x Pan, no focus on other DB couples and no OC's getting in the way. Just and only T/P, something a lot of other fics unfortunatly don't do.

First 10 or so chapters were amazing, but once Trunks and Pan moved in together, it became PERFECT! So much fluff and romance and I loved their interactions. I only wish we would have gotten a few more chapters of them living together as well as details on how they're life was after they finally got together
Opal chapter 15 . 3/3
you should do 1 that takes place durin those 3 years right after trunks and pans talk
Opal chapter 12 . 3/3
I love this ch. it is hilarious
Opal chapter 4 . 3/2
CUTE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Good chapter and vegeta is spelled vegeta not with an I
mi-chan he7 chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Wow! This chapter is really deep! Absolutely stunning. The last ones were about refreshing humors and then the emotion got changed in this 13th chapter.
Thank you for writing this great fic! I'm officially like it more and will put this in my favorite story lists in :*
mi-chan he7 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Omg! Hahahaha.. I had a merry time reading some of your last chapters. Even tough Gohan was so out of character since he should not hesitated in beating Trunks for thinking that he has been in a relationship with Pan.

I just thought that it would be a little bit emotional night for Goten and Bra but you put a humor show instead. But it was really refreshing. I had a good time.

Just one thing lacks from your story: Trunks and Goten friendship isn't developed strongly in this fic. However, it's still acceptable since this fic's point of views were mainly on Pan's.

Good work! :*
mi-chan he7 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Hi there! I enjoyed reading your fic so far. I thought it's very cute. I particularly love this chapter 4. The whole coffee and juice ordeal was hilarious :D
Misa108 chapter 15 . 10/2/2013
Really great story! I enjoyed reading it, I might actually just read all of your stories and hope one you come back to writing.
RealTalk chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
i hate marron, i would have hit her. yes violence is not the answer but damn sometimes you have to KNOCK some sense into people...just saying that's my family motto
marissa chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
poor panny :( i was in the same story once but with out the powers XD
marissa chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
lol that was funny and i hate marron to XD so good luck pan
Proud Vegetable chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I loved it
but I'm sad because I don't see a sequel in your stories... I want more
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
Wow that was a great story and im glad i found it. I hope you did wright that sequal though...im gonna need something good to read tomorrow. :)

Guest2