Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
TheWiseNut chapter 38 . 11/26
Beautiful story and such an unexpected twist.
TheWiseNut chapter 38 . 11/25
Beautiful story and such an unexpected twist with buckbeak.
DeathDagger chapter 21 . 11/5
Damn did Theo come through throwing shots!
Haven-IsADreamer chapter 38 . 11/5
This was so amazing3 All the love to this wonderful fic! 33
Muriel chapter 38 . 11/2
Thank you so much for this story.
I loved it.
You wove believable characters into a plausible and tangible alternate world.
Too many good moments to mention all of them, but the Regulus/Sirius reunion when R was restored from his Animagus state was awesome. As was the moment Hermione called him "Papa" again.

Draco was true to his character but evolved, and I enjoyed your non-typical pairings of the others Ron/Luna, Harry/Pansy, Neville/Ginny.

Excellent read - thanks
Aypearson chapter 34 . 10/31
I loved this story!
wren chapter 32 . 10/24
HOLY FUCK
wren chapter 30 . 10/24
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
gothamloves chapter 11 . 10/8
I love how in character you are with them.
Snape I hear Alan Rickman
And I love the retelling of the diary how she getting to know her godfather/ uncle and her father and her Mom
Shelby chapter 38 . 9/16
This story was magnificent. There were just enough twists in the story to still give life to the series so many have cherished since childhood. I think I had a grin on my face the entire time reading the epilogue. Thank you, Shaya.
Steph A15 chapter 38 . 9/15
I love the story once I started reading it I couldn’t put it down. I’m so sad that it’s over but I’m so excited to get to start reading your other stories.
Toothfairy456 chapter 38 . 9/6
This was the second time I read this. I thoroughly enjoyed it as much as the first time. You have quite the imagination. Well done!
This fic is a masterpiece. Such a joy to read! Beginning to end, I can’t think of any portion that was a disappointment. Thank you for sharing this story!
rgay3568 chapter 38 . 8/24
Fantastic! Original and well-written.
gginsc chapter 38 . 8/21
A nice, mushy story. I knew Regulus was alive. I feel sorry for her muggle parents. How do they explain the disappearance of their daughter that they don't even remember having? Surely other family members, friends, and co-workers remember they had a daughter.
7,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »