Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 28 . 9h
I really don’t know why, maybe it’s your writing style but I keep picturing Hermione wearing like a floor length ball gown ?! I don’t know ?! It doesn’t make any sense ? But here we are ?
rdixon571 chapter 1 . 7/17
Well this is just fascinating! I don’t know how I hadn’t found this fic before now. On to ch 2!
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/16
I have an asymmetric dimple and I hate it 'coz I'm the odd one in the family.
kellogglikethecereal chapter 13 . 7/10
I love the idea of a secret like romance that Draco and Hermione shared before
LJ chapter 22 . 7/10
Am re-reading and just had to chime in on what might be one of my favorite chapters of this story. Getting these two together has been a trial for everyone around them, but it was very entertaining! I so appreciate the brilliance of your storytelling.
NetNet13 chapter 17 . 7/7
...still sobbing. So sad!
NetNet13 chapter 15 . 7/7
Actually sobbed.
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 7/6
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was well written and fun. I laughed at times. I think my favorite character may have been Regulus especially at the end! Totally read this in a day because I couldn’t stop reading. I wanted to know what happened to them. Well done!
PirateXXQueen chapter 1 . 7/6
I really loved the plot for this. I’ve never read another fix with even a remotely similar one, it’s brilliant!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 38 . 7/4
Thank you so much for writing this, it was a joy to read.
ADeshpande chapter 38 . 7/3
I don’t know how many times I’ve read this, but every time is like the first. This is one of the most creative and most heart warming HP fics I’ve ever read. Even though it’s a Dramione story (wish this was canon), I love the rest of the relationships you’ve built in this as well. Thank you for blessing us with this.
mmmm only problem is that youve inflated malfoy to be a better and more prestigious family than black, which aint true. nobody beats blacks, except gaunts when they had their wealth and sanity
madval29 chapter 38 . 7/1
Ugh what a great ending. Great story!
madval29 chapter 37 . 7/1
Maybe he isn’t used to how she expects to be purposed to? Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 36 . 7/1
Ok but Remus just sitting there like are you kidding love it. Great chapter!
6,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »