Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
annie.jo.marie chapter 38 . 11/3
Whoa! Better than the original! Couldnt put it down! Now i need to see anything else you have written. Very happy ending.
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 38 . 10/31
Such a good story! I really loved it!
DaisyDear chapter 38 . 10/29
Loved reading this again
Lily Dangerous B chapter 38 . 10/16
Maravillosa historia!
HillyG chapter 38 . 10/11
I can't even express how much I loved and enjoyed the story. I slightly regret I didn't comment this while reading because now I am at loss for words. But great storyline, original and surprising. I particularly liked how the story really began at the end of the final battle. So many fics end there so this was refreshing in that sense as well because the time after the final battle hasn't been breached that much. And there were so many great plots and all that tight together nicely. And this wasn't depressing or overly sad. No immense drama or acts of violence with I appreciate. Ah, just thank you for writing and more importantly finishing it! There's so many great fics that don't get a proper ending they deserve so I admire your work with this one.
Though as Severus is my favourite character, I craved more of him in this but we can't have everything, now can we. And easy for me to say when I don't write fanfiction myself. Heheheh.
Melinda Kelly chapter 1 . 10/10
This was beautiful. Just perfect.
torchy22 chapter 29 . 10/6
ok I don't usually comment but the scean with Meela is magical
clarelissy chapter 29 . 10/3
I haven’t commented on this fic so far, but I absolutely love it! What let me to comment now is the bit about MeelaI straight up started crying reading it! Glad I found this!
Muse chapter 38 . 9/8
It's beautifully written!
Oh I cried mostly while reading this.
Thank you for sharing the story with us!
This was fantastic and i couldnt stop reading. Thank you for writing and sharing this. Bravo!
frababu chapter 38 . 7/23
This was awesome, thank you for writing this. It is one of the best stories, I really love it. You are very talented!
Sao chapter 38 . 7/19
This is ️
Eu.nicewong chapter 38 . 7/11
This was a thoroughly lovely rendition of pureblood Hermione which stayed true to the original HP series. Enjoyed the creativity, the pairings, and the writing.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 38 . 6/24
This was awesome and a supremely fun twist for a typical Dramione. Well done!
annegirl723 chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this so much. I’ve re read it again for like the 3rd? Time.
7,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »