Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
Zanzibar1 chapter 38 . 10/19
What an amazing story! You did a good job tying everything into place while still sticking with the canon universe and merely extending it to include your view of the future. I loved it the whole way through!
ysswarani chapter 38 . 10/15
My first time writting a review because I love this book so much. The characters manage to catch my heart and their interaction are beautiful. definitely recommended -
JCJones7873 chapter 25 . 10/11
Second time reading this amazing novel and again, I’m blobbing like a child
rowenasheir chapter 37 . 10/4
Reread and loved it all over again! I would love a Crookshanks, animagus story but an orange tom? Who would he be?
Can only comment once per chapter!
rowenasheir chapter 34 . 10/4
Do these boys ever grow up, Sirius, Severus and Reggie?
Hilal chapter 38 . 9/29
If this story was a child, I would adopt that child and love him(or her) forever...
Thanks for the amazing story! I repeat this is FUCKING AMAZING!
(now if you’ll excuse me I have something in my eye)
-hilal
Ayr chapter 38 . 9/27
Just read this for the second time, nice fic
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 32 . 9/22
Oh that’s even better! lmao poor Draco
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 31 . 9/22
OH SHIT LEO!
nottheonewhoburnedTroy chapter 1 . 9/21
I loved loved this fanfiction. One of the best-written out there.
ChrissyTRam chapter 38 . 9/18
This is amazing! I love this story with all its twists and turns! So fabulously great!
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much
Fantastic story, loved this! So many surprises throughout. Loved Bucky. Thank you for a wonderfully creative, well written story. Keep writing!
helzabini chapter 33 . 9/14
im crying this is beautiful
goodbitxh chapter 38 . 9/14
Hello4 years after the last chapter, I found this story, started binge-reading and I just wanted to thank you for this beautiful story, and all the details and emotions and pretty sentences. It was soooooo good, hands down one of the best HP fanfic ever exist. Please continue writing (particularly Dramiones) because I love love love your writings!
7,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »