Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
chickenofpink chapter 38 . 9/19
I absolutely love love LOVE this fic. you such an amazing job of bringing the characters to life and weaving a believable story. I also love that there's no Ron bashing! Just because I like to see Hermione with Draco doesn't mean I hate Ron. Just to reiterate, I love this story
chefke chapter 38 . 9/17
no matter how many times I read this story it just gets better with each read.
SoManySkullz chapter 23 . 9/17
As funny as all the points in this fix have been I just have such a soft spot for Luna Lovegood commentating Quidditch in anything I read. Always end up giggling out loud. I'd read an epic novel of Luna commentating Quidditch.
msmiamalfoy29 chapter 17 . 9/16
I think I missed something. Why does he keep calling her Helen?
JenniferFeng chapter 38 . 9/13
The second time and im still speechless! This is absolutely my top three favorite dramione! I wish i can just read this forever and ever
LauuLaxalt chapter 7 . 9/13
Absolutly and undouboutly AMAZING chapter and story
JennKM chapter 38 . 9/12
Lots of twists... I adored the "prank war", I really laughed out loud. And while I thought Regulus was a bit expected... GENIUS that it's Buckbeak! That was so great! I really loved this story... thank you for sharing it!
JennKM chapter 15 . 9/11
Ok. I never review after every chapter for sure, but I had to stop at this point to say... wow. You make me KNOW the characters. You make me FEEL the characters. You make me absolutely LOVE these characters. I've hit on some Dramione to this point, but oh what a love story between Regulus and Marlene. I'm in tears just knowing what happens a month from now in your story. You've hit the nail on the head with this one, on par with my top 5 favorites for sure already and I haven't even come close to finishing it yet. I can't put this down. I will absolutely review once I'm done. But kudos, my dear. You've made me FEEL and CARE so much what happens to them!
AdieBee chapter 17 . 9/9
This is so sad, poor Regulus. I knew this was coming but it's so hard to read.
AdieBee chapter 1 . 9/9
I don't like how Hermione seems to have Black personality traits all of a sudden even though she had never acted that way before...like, all of a sudden she has Black temper and Ginny is all "you Blacks", as if changing one's name would have such an impact in one's personality. Anyway, I like that Draco and Hermione's relationship is similar to Regulus and Marlene's. And now that I see that Hermione has a past with Draco, some things sorta fall into place and don't seem as odd.
AdieBee chapter 13 . 9/9
I love the Regulus chapters. They are so bittersweet, sometimes more bitter than sweet, and I like the complexity of his character. But the Dramione seems off, in my opinion. I love Dramione, but I don't like this one. There's something off about their characters, I feel there's not much development so I don't feel a connection with them. Also, I feel like Hermione is very whiny, rash and dramatic, cries and complains too much... Anyway, the bit about her being a Black is a nice twist. But I feel like we're not talking about Hermione anymore, like this is a completely new character with her name. A character that doesn't even look like her... I think this story would'be been almost the same had she been an OC, because she feels like one The writing's impecable, I have spotted no grammar mistakes so far-none that I remember, at least. The story telling (especially in Regulus chapters) is amazing and makes you want to keep reading. I am tempted to skip all the Hermione chapters to read all the Regulus ones...
This. Was. Incredible! You know that feeling when you read a fanfic or book and then it's finished and you wish you hadn't read it cos you can never experience that first time again? Me, right now, this fic. You are amazing!
kimbclar chapter 38 . 9/7
Beautiful story!
ChrisneleAstaleDaemonia chapter 38 . 9/3
Love the story. I will however admit that it threw me for a loop for a little while. I wish there was more to the story.
evakparra chapter 25 . 9/3