Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
Avalionia chapter 16 . 3/19
I need to be better at reviewing; but I had to pop up and say how much I LOVE Hermione storming the dungeonsand Daphne’s reaction! Thanks for writing a story I love to read and re read so much
Yasdnil54321 chapter 38 . 3/19
I... I have spent all my free time reading this story (and maybe some that wasn't so free). The characters were beautifully written and the story was amazing!
Elliesmeow chapter 38 . 3/19
Excellent. I really enjoyed the look at wizarding customs and some of the adults from the first war survive and live in the aftermath. I liked seeing Severus and Sirius have to find some common ground in order to fulfill their obligations to Hermione.

And it was lovely to see Regulus live on and be a brother and father in a time of peace. The twist of having him be Buckbeak was hilarious and fitting.

Thanks for posting
whitewallskill chapter 17 . 3/18
My heart just fucking broke.
Mah chapter 38 . 3/16
Thank you sooo much for not getting them married, that would have been frustrating like hell. Making Hermione a purebloob usually leads her to forget who she is and I was afraid that was what was goig to happen but you handled it skilfully
EdB27 chapter 38 . 3/16
amazing story! love it this story has a real plot in it rather than just hermione and draco..
thought I didnt like the way things turned out when regulus became human again. I expected it to be more emotional and I mean it should be a bit shocking that regulus is not dead after all but surprisingly they are very calm about it...
otherwise its one of the best stories I have read!
you are really an awesome writer..
acetwolf94 chapter 38 . 3/15
Avalionia chapter 4 . 3/14
Budding love, and annoying Sev. All I can say is poor Sev...
Avalionia chapter 3 . 3/14
Despite his allegiance to Regulus; I still really, really dislike Severus. He’s a pain in the rear
Avalionia chapter 2 . 3/14
Poor Reg, he’s not a coward, he simply has a healthy respect for self preservation. And his brother
Avalionia chapter 1 . 3/14
One of my favourite things about this story is how you’re not afraid to just dive right in. You have an amazing skill to hook the reader in the first chapter!
I though it would be second cousins once removed or first cousins twice removed...
Also, it is kind of depressing that her Dad died before she was born. Her Mum must have struggled so much with that.
Sigrid Frost chapter 38 . 3/10
Damn, you can write ! Really loved this story! Normally I'm not that much into Hermione pureblood stores, but this one worked. It's my first Regulus story, and it just dawned on me that he's a very interesting character. Could be my new ship
gemjambobsy chapter 38 . 3/7
You made me cry, a lot grrr. But I loved this story. The best Hermione pureblood story I've read by far.
Raycicle chapter 38 . 3/3
This has to be one of my all time favorite stories I've ever read here! Thank you.
6,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »