Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
TtotheA chapter 38 . 1/18
Thank you for a lovely story to read. I liked the pacing and the reveals.
SkyTheSnake chapter 1 . 1/14
Loved every second! Thank you for writing such a lovely fic!
julliamey chapter 25 . 1/13
i can't stop crying... Regulus and Hermione really have a very sad story
LoveSpock chapter 38 . 1/11
This was a great storyline. You also wrapped it up nicely.
Ac1dpuddle chapter 1 . 1/6
An absolutely amazing story. The plot was very well developed and kept me on my toes, it all connected so well. I love it, it kept me up many nights when I should have been sleeping. Definitely binge worthy, and possibly one of my top 5 favorite fanfictions of all time.
theflyingnacho chapter 38 . 1/6
This was perfect & absolutely beautiful.
Dua Delacroix chapter 38 . 1/5
Wow! This was a really amazing fic! I'll admit, I was hesitant about the trope, because sometimes Hermione being the daughter of an "enemy" family ends up being a cheap means for her to get with Draco. Which happened in this fic, as well. But, EVERYHING was beautifully done. It really was. This is the best Pureblood!Hermione fic I've read in almost 20 years of fanfic and I'm really glad I gave it a chance.

You're a wonderful writer with really amazing skill. Thanks for sharing this tale! I'm off to read more of your work, if you have it. Excellent story!
no.1dramionefan chapter 38 . 1/5
I loved this! It had the drama, angst, romance (of course), the humour and mystery, all rolled into one. It was perfect!

keep writing,
Zainab
FarmgirlIN chapter 38 . 12/31/2021
Fantastic. Truly one of the best HP stories out there. Yes, it’s a love story, but it’s so much more. It’s a story of love and redemption. I am so glad I read this. Thank you, Shayalonnie, for sharing this story with us and for being the amazing person you are. 3
Kali-blue chapter 38 . 12/30/2021
I read this some number of years ago and forgot and I think I enjoyed it more the second time. It wasn’t until the map mentions Regulus that I knew for sure I’d read it before. Thanks for sharing your work. Best Kali
Kali-blue chapter 20 . 12/30/2021
This story has had me giggling and tearful. Swotty was amazing as a elf name and Hermione’s use of pure bred culture to hassle Draco is cause for much amusement. Cheers Kali
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Hermione is going to be in for a whole new education!
sorryimbusy chapter 15 . 12/11/2021
That last line- wow for something so unspecific it’s genuinely heartbreaking.
emkd chapter 38 . 12/8/2021
I have read this so many times and can’t stop. It’s one of those things where I would do so much to be able to read it again for the first time. You are an incredible writer!
mrs.haloona chapter 27 . 12/1/2021