Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
Anonymous chapter 38 . 10/12
Lovely story...they all lost someone but now have a very big family...I love happy endings! Thank you for this :)
Anonymous chapter 32 . 10/12
Oh my Goddddd! Amazing! Marvelous! Fantastic! Love your stories! Everything is explained...and we get amazing plot twists!
aerolithos chapter 32 . 10/11
wow! a fantastic twist! Beaky always hated draco, and hermione and harry saved him... so good!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/10
This chapter is sooo very emotional I felt like crying! And Hermione doesn't even know what all sacrifices her father made to keep everyone he loved safe...he was a slytherin on the outside but a true gryffindor on the inside! Amazing story!
Toothfairy456 chapter 38 . 10/8
Awesome story! You brought a character to life that was barely mentioned in the books. The whole backstory was so believable. Loved it! You have a gift for storytelling. Thank you!
Clara230108 chapter 38 . 10/6
I’m not crying, you are!
Best story I read in a long time! Congratulations! And thank you for writing this amazing book!
Cissyblack chapter 38 . 10/3
Wow
Thefiskers chapter 38 . 9/30
This. This is literal perfection.
Muse chapter 23 . 9/29
Awwwwww ! The game and The end of this chapter WARMS my heart !
Thank you for writing this book.
Enjoying it thus far.
isakey chapter 12 . 9/26
I swear This is amazing and Insufferable at the same Time. In one chapter there is Hermione and in another there is Regulus. And each Time you want more of what's going on, their is a cliff hanger. Great work But frustrating. And that is why I NEED to read MORE.
green-eyed-doll chapter 1 . 9/22
This was an amazing story! I loved all the details…the story line was very interesting and different than what I’ve read before. Great job!
alixlouise chapter 38 . 9/17
This story was really great, thank you very much for writting it I had a good reading time !
Fris Comyns chapter 17 . 9/14
So well written, tears in my eyes.
Wyrmridr chapter 38 . 9/1