Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur

BRILLIANT STORY!

11 out of 10 ;)

Lil_Miss_Snape
sophieosborne96 chapter 38 . 8/8
A fantastic read on a pairing I wouldn't usually read. I'm so glad a severus and regulus lived. I've ways thought they deserved happy endings.
hibamousa2998 chapter 4 . 8/5
Uhhh, And here's me thinking ot was mary macdonald
yochan123 chapter 34 . 7/30
Lmao now draco really can’t become an animagus in case he’s. Ferret and gets eaten XD
yochan123 chapter 33 . 7/30
Omg fucking walburga bitch
Beatrice Black chapter 1 . 7/21
You are amazing.
I never really imagined one could be this intricate yet craft an intriguing piece of art.
I'm already falling in love with the way you write.
Consider this a request from your fan, NEVER STOP WRITING.
LongingforSweetness chapter 20 . 7/18
I have read this fic so many times, and for as much as I love all of the beautiful details, intricacies, and plot twists there is nothing I love or remember more about it than Winston.
lzlnh417 chapter 22 . 7/17
Because I randomly start reading stories that appeal to me, after reading the A/N I just realized why I love this story so much!
I love love LOVE DOT! Everything makes so much sense rn!
Thank you for being such an amazing writer!
nif-ravenpuff chapter 38 . 7/15
Wow, this was truly brilliant! I love the twist in chapter 32I was on the edge of my seat whooping for not seeing that possibility coming. And the 3 responses to Lucius in ch. 37 was such a moment!
Doessheevengohere chapter 30 . 7/13
so...regulus is the bird right?
Doessheevengohere chapter 17 . 7/13
Well that hurt.
jto0106 chapter 38 . 7/10
Hermione being Regulus Black's daughter is by far my favorite pureblood Hermione AU and this is just fantastic
Darth Tsuru chapter 38 . 7/4
23 hours after my last review I write again.
Yeah, I have read the whole second half of the story in that time.

I was a bit disapointed that my theorythat Hermiones muggle parents were in fact her real parentswas not correct. It would have provided a nice bit of drama when she found out that she had doubted her parentage and the complications with the obliviation.

On the other side i am happy that 8 cought on that buckbeak might be regulus (around the time it was mentioned that they wanted ti di the reversal at hagrids hutt).

Thank you for writing and sharing this great story.
now i've got to discover your other works.
Darth Tsuru chapter 19 . 7/3
i have just read the part where Hermione reads that her father did not die at the date generally thought as his death date.
My theory is that her parents decided to flee magical britain with her and live as muggles. perhaps pick up some dentistry.
7,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »