Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
BeccaLister chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
You evil, evil person. How dare you hook me on another Wonderful story. Hehehe! FABULOUS!
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I love this new story and I also love The Debt of Time, I've been reading it as well and let me tell you it's a great story. this one as well loving the plot in both stories thanks a bunch, your a brilliant writer. anyway thanks again.
Wriggle Grace chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Omg!

That was sooooo good! I was worrying about what to read once you had finished DoT but I think I'll be fine now! YAY!
LadyMandy chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Love what you have so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And the French major in me loves the play on the black family moto. "Almost always pure." Also makes me think Hermione might turn out to be a half blood or have a half blood mom. I'm interested to see how everything turns out. And how you work in the title. I look forward to your next update.
AureliaCorvina chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Oh my goodness this is amazing. I cant wait for more. Uncle Sirius...hehe :) I dont know if I can handle the once a week updates but I have a good feeling it will be worth the wait.
lrmorena chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That is wonderful! I love it! I hope that in some way you bring Regulus back even if is just a portrait... Ok this is my next favorite...
blessshea chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
So I found TDoT and flew through about 120 chapters in 2 days, and have been eagerly stalking the story since. This appears to be just as lovely, well done, I'm so pleased that you're taking a shot at Dramione. This first chapter was perfectly intriguingly.
BlueRoses1411 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Update soon! I love Sirius' interaction with Hermione, and Harry's.
arielstarks chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Aw Sirius is going to be the best uncle! Can just imagine him being very protective of Hermione. Excited to read more!
SlytherinSmut chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Dude. This is not fair, you're torturing me ;) amazing as always dear!
buttercup88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
im liking it so far especially that you're the first that ie read where when making Hermione a pure blood you only changed her hair and eyes where as others completely change her which honestly kinda of turns me off on a story. looking forwards to what comes next
Kateisacupcake chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Great first chapter! Looking forward to the next one! :)
Mrs. Rast chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I am beyond excited for this new story! While I totally understand the reason for your posting schedule, I will miss the frequent updates. I can only imagine how many times I will reread this chapter before the next update! I am thrilled with the two new pure blood Hermione stories.
MistyAnnBlack chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
this is a great story you are doig a great job keep up the good work I hope to be able to read more
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Ooohhhh I am anxious to see how this plays out! Nicely done!
7,508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 489 496 497 498 499 500 .. Last Next »