Reviews for Presque Toujours Pur
Eliella45 chapter 10 . 6/2/2021
Every single time my heart breaks for Reggie. I do hope Sirius is made aware of how much Reggie sacrificed for him, how much he loved him
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 6/2/2021
That was amazing! I wonder if you will redeem Lucius. Narcissa and Draco seem to be good. Wonderful chapter!
Eliella45 chapter 6 . 6/2/2021
Heartbreaking for Regulus
Eliella45 chapter 8 . 6/2/2021
OMG heart breaking!
Eliella45 chapter 7 . 6/2/2021
Oh wow oh wow, loving this battle so much more!
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 6/2/2021
So interesting! And Snape getting Hermione's wand back... Interesting..
Deanna Halliwell chapter 38 . 5/30/2021
I cried! I cried! I cried! Thank you for sharing your creative genius!
Mariela alba chapter 38 . 5/22/2021
Woooow una gran historia, la ameee.
just.vee chapter 38 . 5/21/2021
It is currently 2am and man oh man. This fic is beyond awesome! I binge read this in a single day. It definitely started out slow in the beginning and I was half tempted to stop reading but man! I am sooo glad I kept at it. Absolutely excellent job with this fic. Thank you so much for sharing!
greenhawthorne chapter 38 . 5/13/2021
I can’t tell you what this story has meant to me. I also can’t tell you how many times I’ve cried while reading itand I mean openly weeping at some points. This is hands down my favorite HP fanfic I’ve ever read, even if it did take me a long time to get around to reading it. You wove everything together so beautifully with wonderful timing and unsuspected but welcome (and clearly planned) surprises. Amazing story. Thank you so much ️
AngelWarrior1719 chapter 38 . 5/11/2021
Fantastic Story! Could not put it down!
queergem chapter 38 . 5/4/2021
I absolutely adored this story. I never really see Regulus and to have his story be here just as much as Draco and Hermione... took my breath away. thank you for this.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/29/2021
i loved it
SamicaWrites chapter 38 . 4/28/2021
This fic was really cute and well written. Enjoyed reading it these last couple days
WeasleyTwinsHeven chapter 38 . 4/27/2021
This is such an amazing fanfic. I have read this twice already and still it makes me giggly at times and sad at others. Luv it
7,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »