Reviews for Understanding
elysiumaeternus chapter 3 . 1/30
I'm an Echo fan but the blood sister scene at the end of chapter is way too rushed imo. At this rate, Clark and Echo would hardly know one another, Echo went back to Ice Nation after the Mountain anyway. Not that the latter counts, I dig her staying in the story, but ai just feel this scene should have been saved after these Trials and would have had a stronger effect on the reader.

Enjoying so far.
Lexa l woods chapter 18 . 6/29/2021
Vraiment bien, autres choses que nous lisons souvent ! merci pour cela ! très belle approche d'une histoire différente ! espérant que vous puissiez en écrire d'autres comme celle ci ! cordialement
Emptyspiral27 chapter 51 . 6/15/2021
Amazing story! Hope it continues one day.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 51 . 6/13/2021
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
TURBOPHOENIX0106 chapter 51 . 4/2/2021
Love this story so much! It took me a while to find it again as I forgot the name of it XD
Please continue this soon! Leaving it on a cliffhanger just before a battle was totally unfair! XD
adfranke1 chapter 51 . 1/14/2021
nice what happens next
Guest chapter 51 . 6/9/2020
Noooooo I was so pumped for this one too. Any chance this will be finished?
Yshtar chapter 15 . 1/12/2020
Why did I have to find this fic the day before my exams !? I should be studying, instead I'm reading this because it's sooo good I just can't stop ! If I fail I'll hold you responsible !
Anyway, awesome fic, I'll post again when I'm finished reading it.
Kristy chapter 26 . 10/9/2019
Lexa should never bow to anyone
GirlzRule01 chapter 51 . 9/6/2019
Packer82 chapter 51 . 8/11/2019
So loving this story thank you for all your hard work please come back again and update soon
Guest chapter 51 . 9/22/2018
Very interesting. Will you be continuing?
Guest chapter 34 . 9/10/2018
Omg this story is amazing and is one of the best clexa fanfics I have ever read!
Guest chapter 51 . 8/24/2018
Really hope you decide to continue with this story I love what you've written so far
Clexa38469 chapter 51 . 7/5/2018
Hey !

First, I'm french so I'm so sorry for the mistakes I could do !

Soo, oh my god ! I'm in a sad week and I just finished to read the story and it's been a long time since I've enjoyed so much a fanfic! The idea of their love with twins was soo cool and everything you did with that strength was pretty good too.
I, actually, am really excited about that story even if it's not finished yet.

I saw that you didn't have updated the story since a long time but I really hope that you'll be back soon ! And I've got something to ask.

If I put a disclaimer, saying that the story is yours and that I'm only TRANSLATING it, could I post it in french ? It would be so great to share the story with my french people; we are not all learning english, or not all good enough to understand such a long story and I could translate it for them !

Maybe you're not even on anymore but I really want to believe it so.. I hope xD
Even if you don't update the story in the next few weeks, I could start translate it if you're alright with the idea, translate fifty chapters will take a lot of my time !

Hoping that you'll find a few minutes in Australia to answer at the french girl I am !

Clexa38469, absolutely in looove with " Understanding ".