Reviews for Linked
A. Windsor chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
whoa! awesome! more soon please!
kat183 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I was so pleased to see this excellent story updated, I was worried it had been abandoned and it was much to good to be abandoned. Its really great, so well written and thought out. Don't be to long with the next chapter, apart from looking forward to cos its such an excellent story, I am looking forward to the Marguerite and Roxton scene's, so don't let us down, with I'm sure you won't. Carry on with the good work.
TheChosenOne3 chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
I read this story a long time ago, but then I didn't have tijme to review. I thought it was time I told you how absolutely amazing this story is. I love stories that deal with Marguerite's and Veronica's destinies. PLEASE post a new chapter. I have been hoping to find one for a long time. I love it!
kat183 chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
This is a great story, but why oh why have we had no more chapters. Please, please post the next.
MissMeggs chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Come on, finish it!

I'm going koo-koo!
A. Windsor chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
GREAT CHAPTER! heheehe. i wasnt expecting them to come in! Awesome job! I can't wait for the next one! more please soon!
A. Windsor chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
awwwwww. SO SAD! SO AWESOME! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
the-explorer1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2002
Brillant chapters, i can't wait till the next ones come out.

So start typing soon !

The _explorer
MissMeggs chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
Soooooo good!

Oh my god!

That was so cool, i enjoyed that so much, can't wait for the next chapter!
A. Windsor chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
omigoodness! Hehehehe. They're cousins! I know it they're cousins! Heh. AWESOME STORY! REALLY REALLY original.
A. Windsor chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
whoa! Uh oh! Looking good, can't wait to see what happens!
MissMeggs chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
Intresting. You distracted me from typing up my own stories! I like it, writre more chapoters soon!
the-explorer1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
loved the chapter cant wait till the next one

The_explorer
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Good job! I like the plot of the story. It seems very well thought out. I hope that you will continue. I'd love to read more!
Maartje chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I hope you continue soon, this is turning out quite good! :D
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »