Reviews for The Wise Ones
thrndlwood chapter 11 . 5/13
Wonderful story! Can't wait to start the Silvan. Thank you for writing and sharing!
thrndlwood chapter 10 . 5/13
I am glad Legolas could be saved. Do they know how much he sacrificed for Elrohir?
thrndlwood chapter 8 . 5/13
what I like the most is that both Thranduil and Elrond are ready to admit they made mistakes and try to get rid of prejudices. I really enjoy the development of their alliance. Great story !
thrndlwood chapter 6 . 5/13
I love the bond between Mirkwood warriors.
thrndlwood chapter 5 . 5/13
Breathtaking battle scenes! I like the moment when Glorfindel realises it was his pride which didn't allow him to follow Legolas's advice.
thrndlwood chapter 4 . 5/13
Great chapter explaining Thranduil reasons. I really love the bond between Thranduil and Legolas. They don't agree but Legolas really respects his King.
thrndlwood chapter 3 . 5/13
I like the fact that they were lost in the palace and were treated the same way as they did towards Mirkwood warriors.
thrndlwood chapter 2 . 5/13
I really love your portrayal of Thranduil his wisdom and abilities. Thank you for your wonderful story!
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 5/13
Great chapter! I really love the way you presented Elrond. He seems to be judgmental and feels superior to Silvan. Can't wait for his meeting with Thranduil!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 10 . 4/27
A reread of this engaging of true friendship ! ... always satisfies! !...
Annika Greenwood chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
Oh, how I loved the tale of the Wild and the Wise! Your description of the wild elves in the Greenwood is my new favorite! The story's mix of anger, sadness and humor that are the results of the cultural differences is very entertaining. Thank you very much for writing these two stories. I enjoyed them very much.
Kind regards,
Annika
Elvenprincesscher chapter 11 . 7/2/2017
Awww, what a warm fuzzy ending. I love how you included Lindir in this tale and how even the acceptance of him, how the others seeing his talent and value was a catalyst from their prejudice of those of differing proclivities, artists and the like. Well done tackling a theme like this and setting it in Tolkien's world! And yay, Leggy has use of those talented archer hands!
Elvenprincesscher chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
Haha Noldorian Fly!
Elvenprincesscher chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
I loved this chapter! The battle scene with Glorfindel kicking butt was awesomely written! Brutal what Legolas had to endure. Looking forward to the next chapter to see how the fathers take the news and the healing of Legolas.
Elvenprincesscher chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Let me just say, I am thrilled that this is a continuation of The Wild Ones. My favorite part was the end of the chapter with Legolas and his warriors arriving in their wild warrior fashion! The image of Legolas sans his shirt with war paint and wild hair oh and a feather in his braid too was not only unique but fun to imagine! I love the contrast of the Noldor and the wild Mirkwood warriors.
Fun beginning!