Reviews for Hermione Granger: Agent of SHIELD
Astoria Vine chapter 5 . 2/11
Why her finger?
Astoria Vine chapter 9 . 2/11
Oh Tony. You are never going to be good at helping other people mentally are you?
Astoria Vine chapter 9 . 2/11
No offense to anyone who likes Banner but he is dumb!
Astoria Vine chapter 8 . 2/11
BRITISH COLUMBIA! Sorry... that was a little... a lot... crazy! Sorry! Agh! I think I'm going crazy! Love this story.
Astoria Vine chapter 8 . 2/11
Yay Hermione! Go Agent Hermione!
Astoria Vine chapter 7 . 2/11
I agree with Tony. Magic is awesome!
MizzVicki chapter 5 . 2/11
Gamp's Law says can't create food. But it can be " magic-ed up" by taking it from somewhere else.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 6 . 1/20
I love your Jarvis! His and Hermione's interactions are great
VioletBuckbeak chapter 3 . 1/20
Ok that was awesome. If you want to impress some people, those are the ones!
neweldi chapter 9 . 1/14
Thanks, I like it :-)
Sylphrena33 chapter 9 . 1/12
Great job, and great idea. I like this a lot. I think you nailed Hermione's character, her personality in this fic is very accurate. Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
BenRG chapter 9 . 1/1
I'm guessing that those people who kidnapped Natasha were HYDRA. I guess that they've run out of patience waiting for Hermione to finally give Fury a blood sample (or for one to be 'acquired' via other means).
BenRG chapter 8 . 1/1
Hangover Cure Potion - The lucky fool who figures out how to sneak that one past the Statue of Secrecy literally gained a license to press galleons.

'Mione? The British Wizarding World is a backwards hick town compared to the US. As a SHIELD agent, you're living a life that your school friends can't imagine. That said, when push comes to shove? Call Harry. His 'saving people thing' would have him at your side in an instant!
BenRG chapter 7 . 1/1
Fury /claims/ not to be affected by sentiment. Personally, I consider that nonsense as multiple events in the movies and the 'Agents of SHIELD' series prove.
BenRG chapter 6 . 1/1
Tony is going to take the unquantifiable nature of magic as a personal insult, isn't he? He's also going to be encouraging Hermione to abuse her powers as much as possible because, hey! What's the point of being different if you can't rub it in the faces of boring people?